Hacking Problem with hacked VITA

Skarpet13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi everyone. I recently bought a PS Vita 1004. The previous owner had hacked it, but reset the console and formatted the memory card before selling it. Now, after each boot, I need to re-hack the console (using Henkaku), but some features, like VITASHELL, are missing. I'm also having trouble restoring the console to its factory firmware. I've tried updating it over the network, but that didn't work. I've also tried using QCMA to restore it, but that didn't work either (even though my computer can detect the console). Has anyone else experienced this problem?

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I recently bought a PS Vita 1004. The previous owner had hacked it, but reset the console and formatted the memory card before selling it. Now, after each boot, I need to re-hack the console (using Henkaku), but some features, like VITASHELL, are missing. I'm also having trouble restoring the console to its factory firmware. I've tried updating it over the network, but that didn't work. I've also tried using QCMA to restore it, but that didn't work either (even though my computer can detect the console). Has anyone else experienced this problem?
YukiHomura put it correctly - start over, start fresh and and get the latest and new hack.

The vita.hacks.guide is summped up pefecty in the following YouTube video:

Hack your PS Vita with ease...

I suggest watching the video at least TWICE so you are familiar with the hack before you give it the breath of life!

Additionally, this hack will show you how to install and get working your SD2Vita memory card. Make sure your SD Card is empty - the video will show you how to format the SD card (inside your Vita) so that your Vita can use it.

Finally, make sure your power settings are set so that the Vita will not sleep during the hack (Settings > Power Save Settings). Give it a full 30 minutes in standby mode so that your Vita will be powered on during the entire process. YOU DON'T WANT IT TO FALL ASLEEP DURING THE HACK.

Let us know how it goes!!!
cowboy.gif

Last edited by The_Dizzy_Vizzy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids +1