Fire Emblem Nintendo Direct: Roundup

It's almost time for Nintendo to talk about their plans for the Fire Emblem series. The direct will feature Fire Emblem "titles", as in plural, so it's sure to be interesting. Stay tuned with GBAtemp, as there will be live coverage of the direct, which starts at 5pm ET, as well as a fact roundup after the video has ended.

:arrow: Watch it here!

It begins. Girl and boy talking to each other and a statue of a dragon. Duma and Mila, "sibling gods". World is called Valentia.
cb4e4a551a7b4b74bce105e4218169a4.png fb9852b6a5984aa0a44c210989b618cb.png

Echoes: Shadows of Velentia
Influenced by Fire Emblem Gaiden

brand new 3DS game
free roaming map
launch may 19
amiibos
Fire Emblem: Switch (tenative)
a.png b.png c.png d.png

Fire Emblem Warriors
Fall 2017 release
Also coming to N3DS
aaaaa.png
Fire Emblem mobile
Game is featuring old characters
Called Fire Emblem heroes
bbbbbbbbbbbb.png bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.png
Features a brand new story
It's a conflict between two kingdoms
You can summon Fire Emblem heroes to fight with
Each battle happens on 8x16 grids
f215e2ee377640708ff8739a0a510f6c.png
Supposedly difficult
Red green blue system, with the simple weapon trio from the mainline games
Use orbs to summon characters which are gotten through gameplay or microtransations
65ec122b0c324acf8aa3ff384844d970.png
Brand new art, new voice clips recorded for all characters
Stars determine strength
Leveling up via training, special seasonal maps and arena duels
You can learn new skills and increase star ratings
Hero battles let you recruit heroes without orbs
e8b9585f5c044c2f9fbf0ff26c3a29d2.png
Feb 2 on android
ios "soon"
Vote for characters you want to appear
preregister on jan 19 on googleplay store

:arrow: Official Site

:arrow: Pre Register (android)

Last edited by Chary,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really worried, I was just curious. They have Splatoon characters coming to Mario Kart now so they proved that crossovers aren't limited to Smash. I like the idea of C. Falcon and Samus at odds over a bounty, they have some beef at a space bar and tussle.
Still why i wonder how they could make that video with captain falcon fighting fire emblem characters... wouldn't someone with a sword make more sense? Oh they couldn't use link cause he was already in the kid icarus trailer. Well, i mean if ganondorf actually USED HIS SWORD in the game, it would been a bit okay. Also that video is like watching ninja turtles, you never get to see someone get cut or stabbed, even though they obviously do it and have weapons for it. What are these bad decisions in character developement that ganon doesn't use a sword. :blink:

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope Heroes won't have permadeath feature. Unlike console version where you can just reset and reload previous save, you won't be able to save them when your strategy fucks up.
And with Warriors, finally N3DS has another AAA exclusive. :)
I wouldn't call it an exclusive since it also launches for the switch, but I see what you mean - it validates those who bought the n3ds.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

IAP are the best

I hope it won't have tons of IAP. Hopefully optional ones.

After the Super Mario Run drama you can bet that Nintendo is going to...

kxuccz9zfanrujcravir.gif

You lot can thank the Apple customer complainers who said $10 is "expensive" (it's a full Mario game on the go!) but paying $1 here, $1 there and so on and so forth is cheaper which, remind you, it never ends. They'll keep on spending as much as they want.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

After the Super Mario Run drama you can bet that Nintendo is going to...

kxuccz9zfanrujcravir.gif

You lot can thank the Apple customer complainers who said $10 is "expensive" (it's a full Mario game on the go!) but paying $1 here, $1 there and so on and so forth is cheaper which, remind you, it never ends. They'll keep on spending as much as they want.
Milk the old IPs, just like ol' Nintendo

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope Heroes won't have permadeath feature. Unlike console version where you can just reset and reload previous save, you won't be able to save them when your strategy fucks up.
And with Warriors, finally N3DS has another AAA exclusive. :)
There isn't, it was noted on the direct after sauske (yuri lowenthal) losed with lon'qu that defeated enemies would return after battle finishes.

D

Deleted User

Oh god no. A9lh like sploit won't be for 2-3 years like you said. Gateway found the firmlaunchhax though I think. And that led to cfw.
Yeah. Just look at how long it took for the Wii U. But who knows, could be some big bug

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I wouldn't call it an exclusive since it also launches for the switch, but I see what you mean - it validates those who bought the n3ds.
Yeah, what i meant is, N3DS now has more selling points over O3DS.
There isn't, it was noted on the direct after sauske (yuri lowenthal) losed with lon'qu that defeated enemies would return after battle finishes.
Oh, i didn't noticed he said that. It would be a bummer if you lost units you just gacha'd (like his Lon'qu).

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
What sucks about mobile games like this is that one game already takes up all your "mobile game time". If you stop for a period of time, you will be left behind with weak units and are basically forced to pay to win or pay to get something good.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o