ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Same-Sex Marriage Patch [WIP]

TheComputerGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You probably could using FEFTwiddler.

Cool, thanks for the info. I was actually gearing up to *attempt* to romhack it in, as I don't think a mod that does this has ever been made.

I think the biggest issue is the Live3D assets for the treehouse. As far as I heard, they don't exist for either of the Corrins.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool, thanks for the info. I was actually gearing up to *attempt* to romhack it in, as I don't think a mod that does this has ever been made.

I think the biggest issue is the Live3D assets for the treehouse. As far as I heard, they don't exist for either of the Corrins.
It's probably because you're not meant to marry the other Corrin by normal means, so the developers never thought to make them and probably because of the different character customization options.

I think as long as you avoid the treehouse/anything with the spouse in the treehouse, you should be fine.

TheComputerGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's probably because you're not meant to marry the other Corrin by normal means, so the developers never thought to make them and probably because of the different character customization options.

I think as long as you avoid the treehouse/anything with the spouse in the treehouse, you should be fine.

It would also affect the confession scene as well, I assume. I'm very new to romhacking so I don't think there would be a way to bypass that unless there were fanmade Live3D assets, or a way to make it display a still picture, like the Awakening scenes.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would also affect the confession scene as well, I assume. I'm very new to romhacking so I don't think there would be a way to bypass that unless there were fanmade Live3D assets, or a way to make it display a still picture, like the Awakening scenes.
And I don't think anything like that has been made and successfully been reproduced in game, to my knowledge.

TsUnDeReAznGuY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TheComputerGuy Yea you can marry Female Corrin and vice versa. I did it lolz. You must import the feunit14 file with a save editor (make sure it's a save when you are in Mycastle and not during a chapter or battle save. The game will think you are the female corrin and switch it and things get weird from there lol.) I was on chapter 6 and save during the battle then I imported 3 female corrins (I was playing male corrin). After the the battle it switch me to one of my female corrin and I was wth lol. The don't have any skinship (obviously) and will crash the game if you select the option. The will still show up in your room like any other spouse. You are able to have a support C B A S rank like normal though you will need to make it your self and name the file プレイヤー男_プレイヤー女 (Player Male_Player Female) and vice versa if your are playing female corrin. For sprites and voices during conversations I think I got a way to make it work while testing with the fates conversation editor. As far as children goes things get weird lol. I got Female Kana during the Chapter recruitment but after that the battle it changed into Male kana (weird lol). To overcome this I used DeathChaos25's twin Kana patch. Also if one of your Corrin dies in battle it is a Game Over.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Has anybody try to make a Human Lilith support conversation from Deathchaos custom dlc? Been trying but no luck so far.

Last edited by TsUnDeReAznGuY,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TheComputerGuy Yea you can marry Female Corrin and vice versa. I did it lolz. You must import the feunit14 file with a save editor (make sure it's a save when you are in Mycastle and not during a chapter or battle save. The game will think you are the female corrin and switch it and things get weird from there lol.) I was on chapter 6 and save during the battle then I imported 3 female corrins (I was playing male corrin). After the the battle it switch me to one of my female corrin and I was wth lol. The don't have any skinship (obviously) and will crash the game if you select the option. The will still show up in your room like any other spouse. You are able to have a support C B A S rank like normal though you will need to make it your self and name the file プレイヤー男_プレイヤー女 (Player Male_Player Female) and vice versa if your are playing female corrin. For sprites and voices during conversations I think I got a way to make it work while testing with the fates conversation editor. As far as children goes things get weird lol. I got Female Kana during the Chapter recruitment but after that the battle it changed into Male kana (weird lol). To overcome this I used DeathChaos25's twin Kana patch. Also if one of your Corrin dies in battle it is a Game Over.

Has anybody try to make a Human Lilith support conversation from Deathchaos custom dlc? Been trying but no luck so far.
Too lazy to edit out the rest of the post, but DeathChaos needs to enable support conversations first.

TsUnDeReAznGuY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need the program call Lunar ips

To my previous post before: Well I manage to make my own Human Lilith. Just need to implemented support conversations xd.

TsUnDeReAznGuY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea you will need to uncompressed it using FEATS. Then you should be given a bin file. Ips that bin file. After that is done Compress it using BatchLZ77. It will give you a GameData.bin.compressed rename it to GameData.bin.lz and say yes to change the extension and then you should be good. I enable my windows to show the file extension if you didn't then it should be GameData.lz

Last edited by TsUnDeReAznGuY,

TsUnDeReAznGuY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will need a dump of a decrypted rom then extract it using the HackPack by Asia81. There go inside the ExtractRomfs then Inside the GameData folder should be the GameData.lz. If you are new to rom extracting and decrypting then go here. Use Godmode9 if you have boot9strap instead of decrypted 9.

TsUnDeReAznGuY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to SD then find where you put the rom. Choose the rom and then NCSD image options. Decrypt File..Decrypt inplace or to the gm9 out folder if you have it. If you didn't create the folder gmout then just decypt in place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc