ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Same-Sex Marriage Patch [WIP]

LovelyFire21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
HI, THERE! <3
It's me, again. I have to say that I have made some changes to my console this time, I have put the language of my console in English (since I have the language in Spanish) and have worked some conversations, like Shura-Keaton or Selena-Azura, I do not know why Others do not work like Shura-Xander (maybe it's because there's no text and I'm getting paranoid). I do not know if it's ok now I would like to put the game in Spanish but with the conversations in English. It is quite difficult for me to read English, so if anyone knew about this I would be very grateful! I have to say I tried to rename the folder: @U to @F, as in an earlier comment said. But still not working. In addition the Selena-Azura talks were erased (when it was the game in English appeared). I do not know how to do it. I am also using the NTR CWF option.

Last edited by LovelyFire21,

Shirokami~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
HELP ME PLZ! :'c
I've put the ntr cwf option in my sd and the texts do not load me. For example: The texts of Azura-Felicia that are supposed to have the texts of C-S are not loaded any, just me says got that rank and that's it. I would like someone to help me with this problem. I'm Spanish, maybe that influences.(but I have the game in English) ... I have tried to make the other options like HANS and luma. With HANS I have understood a little , but the extractor (Romfs Builder) does not work, I do not know why, maybe it's because of not changing the corrupted Japanese file but I do not know what the file is. And in the luma option, I don't understand anything. The only thing that "works" to me is the one of ntr cwf but it goes wrong to me, besides that's not work very well and I am not loaded the texts. If anyone knows about this please help me! I need a Shura in my life! q-q

For the Supports: Check the directory again and the names or try extracting the patch with other programms, Peazip, 7zip or whatever.

For HANS: I can't help you there, buddy.

For Luma: Create this folderpath: SD://luma/titles/[TitleID Here]/romfs/ Gamedata and the m folder here.
Power off your device and press Select to enter the Luma configuration.
Enable Game Patching
Press start to save and reboot
Start Fates and it should load the patch but remember, there's no green flasing if you do it this way

Just ignore this one, your last post didn't load when I typed this

Last edited by Shirokami~,
Reactions: LovelyFire21

LovelyFire21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
For the Supports: Check the directory again and the names or try extracting the patch with other programms, Peazip, 7zip or whatever.

For Luma: Create this folderpath: SD://luma/titles/[TitleID Here]/romfs/ Gamedata and the m folder here.
Enable Game Patching
Start Fates and it should load the patch but remember, there's no green flasing if you do it this way

I've been looking a bit at the comments, but nothing regarding conversations with a different language. Thank you anyway. I thought no one would help me with this! q-q I'll try about putting the game in Spanish and the "gay" conversations in English!
PS: I'll try to do it with luma! nwn
PS 2 x'd: "(Title Id Here)" Does mean that I have to put "fire emblem fates"? And the luma how opens? (Is that I have the luma but almost never use it, and it is plan: WTFFFFFFFFF?!)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been looking a bit at the comments, but nothing regarding conversations with a different language. Thank you anyway. I thought no one would help me with this! q-q I'll try about putting the game in Spanish and the "gay" conversations in English!
PS: I'll try to do it with luma! nwn
PS 2 x'd: "(Title Id Here)" Does mean that I have to put "fire emblem fates"? And the luma how opens? (Is that I have the luma but almost never use it, and it is plan: WTFFFFFFFFF?!)
No, title ID is not the title of the game. Open FBI, go to Titles, find your game, and find where it says Title ID on the top screen. Make a note of what that title ID is and place that where Shirokami~ said to place the title ID.

Shirokami~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I only get these files in "luma" folder, when i enter the FBI:
payloads (folder)
config.bin
Maybe I have to power on the braindump for that folder to appear?
Sorry for asking silly questions... q-q

You have to create the other folders, they're not there by default

LovelyFire21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You have to create the other folders, they're not there by default
HELP ME PLEASE. qnq

One last thing. In your mini-tutorial: "Enable Game Patching" is the start option: "Enable loading external FIRMs and modules"? I just do not know where to click. I'm dumb.
I have already put the luma but now I have to click on one of the options that appear in the luma menu. Which option do I choose?

LovelyFire21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

Enable Game Patching

I do not get the option: "Enable game patching" I get another option that is the following: "Enable region / language emu. and ext. I have the version of luma: 6.6.

LovelyFire21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Enable that option, Enable game patching is for Luma 7.0+ people.
This time I did everything Shirokami said he had to do to work with luma. And this time I do not get S ranges or anything. What have I done wrong? If I have done everything he / she told me... In addition I have already upgraded to luma version 7.0...

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This time I did everything Shirokami said he had to do to work with luma. And this time I do not get S ranges or anything. What have I done wrong? If I have done everything he / she told me... In addition I have already upgraded to luma version 7.0...
Re-extract your files and make sure they are in the correct place. Make sure you have everything enabled that you need to have enabled. Other than that, I cannot help you because I do not have the EU version.

Shirokami~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Probably missnamed a file or something. I personally use the EUR Version in english and it works fine for me, you probably need to rename the folder ''@U'' to your language, I guess it's ''@E''? not sure. And check the title ID, maybe there's a typo somewhere.

Maybe show me your SD Card if you're able to.

Last edited by Shirokami~,

ValiantChan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
You need to update Luma to 7.0+ for game patching. Earlier versions don't have the layeredfs patching that is needed; in fact, I'm not sure if you could even patch games prior to 7.0. Presumably you'd need an actual romfs even if you could.

EDIT: Missed the bit where you said you updated to 7.0. Make sure you enable game patching specifically, and that the titleID matches.

EDIT 2: If you have the options but not the convos, try changing @U to something else, depending on your language. Maybe @S would work for Spanish? I don't have the EU romfs so I'm not sure. Don't worry if some options have convos and some don't, not all of them have implemented convos yet.

Last edited by ValiantChan,

LovelyFire21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It's all fixed now. But one thing. You should put more conversations into Shura. The poor man only has 3 and thanks, he has the conversation of rank S with me. Plz more Shura nwn xdddddddddd. I love Shura, okay?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's all fixed now. But one thing. You should put more conversations into Shura. The poor man only has 3 and thanks, he has the conversation of rank S with me. Plz more Shura nwn xdddddddddd. I love Shura, okay?
People have to write conversations for Shura first. UnassumingVenusaur does not write the conversations. What you're asking is a tall order. Have some patience.

LovelyFire21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Probably missnamed a file or something. I personally use the EUR Version in english and it works fine for me, you probably need to rename the folder ''@U'' to your language, I guess it's ''@E''? not sure. And check the title ID, maybe there's a typo somewhere.

Maybe show me your SD Card if you're able to.
You need to update Luma to 7.0+ for game patching. Earlier versions don't have the layeredfs patching that is needed; in fact, I'm not sure if you could even patch games prior to 7.0. Presumably you'd need an actual romfs even if you could.

EDIT: Missed the bit where you said you updated to 7.0. Make sure you enable game patching specifically, and that the titleID matches.

EDIT 2: If you have the options but not the convos, try changing @U to something else, depending on your language. Maybe @S would work for Spanish? I don't have the EU romfs so I'm not sure. Don't worry if some options have convos and some don't, not all of them have implemented convos yet.
Yes, I run luma. I had to put @s of Spanish and it worked! Thank you for helping everyone! nwn I'm crying! q-q

People have to write conversations for Shura first. UnassumingVenusaur does not write the conversations. What you're asking is a tall order. Have some patience.
The truth is that I don't care, I just wanted to have a little more with this character that is a little abandoned (in my opinion). I would help write the conversations. But i'm not so smart as to do it...

SakuraBS1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for putting this! Now I can marry with Sakura!:D
But a question: With what program do you make the texts for the S supports?
PS: With the children I have to put the file: "ParaloguesGameData.ips" in the folder: "GameData" together with "GameData.bin" or do you have to do something else to make it work?
Thanks for reading this!:D

Last edited by SakuraBS1,

Shirokami~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for putting this! Now I can marry with Sakura!:D
But a question: With what program do you make the texts for the S supports?
PS: With the children I have to put the file: "ParaloguesGameData.ips" in the folder: "GameData" together with "GameData.bin" or do you have to do something else to make it work?
Thanks for reading this!:D
The programm for creating support texts should be FEFTS=Fire Emblem Fates Text Simulator, but you need to add the Support Option first, with Fire Emblem Fates Support Editor. Here is a download for it. Why you ask?

SakuraBS1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone can give me a tutorial on how to put children if they are the same sex. More precisely: How to put the deviations of the children if the character is married to someone of the same sex, and that the children are as if they were brothers. Please. HELP:cry::cry::cry:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1