Multiple DS Streams same computer problems

Forgy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two new 2ds XL. Both installed CFW/Luma in the last 2 days. Both work separately streaming NTR/Snickerstream with 30-40fps. However the issue is that NTR is using the same default port to transmit the stream. Snickerstream has a function built in to change the port so that you can run two streams simultaneously on separate ports. This patches the NTR 3.6 bin file on the SD card. When using the NTR 3.6 bin file installed by NTR selector I can stream, but can't patch that file with Snickerstream. It doesn't recognize it as 3.6. When using NTR 3.6 downloaded from github I can patch, but can't stream. Even unpatched the 3.6 from github doesn't let me stream. I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction of what I may be doing wrong, or a way to edit the port of the 3.6 bin installed by NTR selector manually.

Forgy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Solved. BootNTRSelector is using 3.6.1 and the default port of 8001. You will need to download the 3.6 NTR from 44670s GIT. Then rename that file to ntr_3_6.bin, and patch that file using Snickerstream and the port you want it to be on. Replace the file on your SD with this patched version, relaunch BootNTR and load 3.6 Then you need to press X+Y on the home screen and enable debugger. In this menu you can also verify the version is 3.6 and not 3.6.1 I am using two New 2DSXL and one is on 3.6.1 and the other is using the patched 3.6 holding 40fps on both. Hopefully this helps someone in the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol