ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Same-Sex Marriage Patch [WIP]

BeowulfsRevenge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to SD then find where you put the rom. Choose the rom and then NCSD image options. Decrypt File..Decrypt inplace or to the gm9 out folder if you have it. If you didn't create the folder gmout then just decypt in place.

I found the cia but it only gives me the option to build cia either standard or legit. I got there by going to sysnand sd, tittle, 40000, then fates tittle id, content and then the .tmd file.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to SD then find where you put the rom. Choose the rom and then NCSD image options. Decrypt File..Decrypt inplace or to the gm9 out folder if you have it. If you didn't create the folder gmout then just decypt in place.

I found the cia but it only gives me the option to build cia either standard or legit. I got there by going to sysnand sd, tittle, 40000, then fates tittle id, content and then the .tmd file.
I know you want to help Beowulf, @TsUnDeReAznGuY, but you should really move this conversation to PMs as you're straying from the topic of the thread a bit.

CaptainPatate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello there !

Few questions about the mod. I think I've succesfully installed it since i see the green flash when the game boot.

But, when i load a save, and if I go to Support and try to see, for exemple F!CorrinxCaeldori, the background launch, but no conversation. Is this normal since I need to create a new save to see theses support ? Or is this a language option ? (the game is in French).

Another question, the game itself is slow : battle take lot of time to launch for exemple (charging character seems to take a lot of ressource). Is that normal ? I play on a New 3DS XL.

Thanks a lot for your work ! :) Merci beaucoup !

yutakk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello there !

Few questions about the mod. I think I've succesfully installed it since i see the green flash when the game boot.

But, when i load a save, and if I go to Support and try to see, for exemple F!CorrinxCaeldori, the background launch, but no conversation. Is this normal since I need to create a new save to see theses support ? Or is this a language option ? (the game is in French).

Another question, the game itself is slow : battle take lot of time to launch for exemple (charging character seems to take a lot of ressource). Is that normal ? I play on a New 3DS XL.

Thanks a lot for your work ! :) Merci beaucoup !

For the empty convos, that's a language problem, since most of the files for the french version are in another folder than the english one. So, the mod works, but there's no conversation because there's no translation yet. The Awakening hack has the same "problem".
Theoretically, you could put the hack's files in @F instead of @U to have working(but in English) convos, but it might make some parts of the menu and even whole chapters be in English.

CaptainPatate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For the empty convos, that's a language problem, since most of the files for the french version are in another folder than the english one. So, the mod works, but there's no conversation because there's no translation yet. The Awakening hack has the same "problem".
Theoretically, you could put the hack's files in @F instead of @U to have working(but in English) convos, but it might make some parts of the menu and even whole chapters be in English.

So if I undersand, i must put all the files in \Gay Fates\v 0.6.0\NTR CFW Version\EUR Special Edition\fefatesSE\m\@U in \@F, right ?

I don't care if the game is in English, in fact it would be nice, do I have to just set console language to English for that ?

yutakk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So if I undersand, i must put all the files in \Gay Fates\v 0.6.0\NTR CFW Version\EUR Special Edition\fefatesSE\m\@U in \@F, right ?

I don't care if the game is in English, in fact it would be nice, do I have to just set console language to English for that ?

Setting the console to English would be way faster for about the same effect(without needing to put the files in @F and have a half-translated game). So if playing in English doesn't bother you, go for it!
Bon jeu. ;3

CaptainPatate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Setting the console to English would be way faster for about the same effect(without needing to put the files in @F and have a half-translated game). So if playing in English doesn't bother you, go for it!
Bon jeu. ;3

It works ! The game still take time to load, but it works !

Aespar

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Does everyone else have these slowdowns or just a bunch of people here? when I enter a battle, it takes several seconds before the character models appear and initiate combat, it's unbearable. what might be the cause? I'm using an Fire Emblem SE EUR CIA (same happens with the US version), an older 3DS model, tried both Luma/NTR versions. could this be related to my sd card? Tried to solve this problem the whole day, It is a shame, this hack looks absolutely amazing. thank you and your team for all the work

Shirokami~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does everyone else have these slowdowns or just a bunch of people here? when I enter a battle, it takes several seconds before the character models appear and initiate combat, it's unbearable. what might be the cause? I'm using an Fire Emblem SE EUR CIA (same happens with the US version), an older 3DS model, tried both Luma/NTR versions. could this be related to my sd card? Tried to solve this problem the whole day, It is a shame, this hack looks absolutely amazing. thank you and your team for all the work

I have slowdowns to it's probably normal or has to do with the SD Card (mine is almost full, too). So I guess no way to fix it.

Reactions: Aespar

Ikaresu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.tearbox.tk
XP
Country
Brazil
Luma
If you have Luma installed you proooobably know how to do this.

I actually dont haha..how i do this one anyways? I want do it since ntr plugins work and even show the greenscreen but there's no changes at all in my fates, but it does work on awakening, so I wonder whats wrong? Maybe it's because I'm using the fanslation?

Shirokami~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I actually dont haha..how i do this one anyways? I want do it since ntr plugins work and even show the greenscreen but there's no changes at all in my fates, but it does work on awakening, so I wonder whats wrong? Maybe it's because I'm using the fanslation?
Are you using the right version? I'm using the EUR Version so I can't tell what's the issue there, my bad.

And for installing the Patch with Luma, just place the ID Folder in luma/titles/, it should look like this: SD://luma/titles/[ToLazyForID]/romfs/GameData and m.

Edit: Remember that Luma won't show a greenscreen on booting the game.

Last edited by Shirokami~,

hibo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have the same issue, characters take some time to appear when initiating battle,which is really annoying when there are 4 characters involved in the battle. And it's not just that. The game in general is a bit laggy, for example, when I start a chapter it takes really long to charge the chapter. over 10 seconds with a black screen before the chapter starts lol.

Does anyone know if there's a way to fix? Or is it something normal and everyone has the same issue? If there's no way fo fix it i guess i'll try to get used to it xD. This hack looks amazing! I would be very thankful if anyone replied to my comment :D

Btw I'm running it on a EUR Special Edition CIA trough luma layeredfs in an old 3ds

P.S. I'm sorry if what i wrote was a bit difficult to understand, my english isn't very good D:

Last edited by hibo,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same issue, characters take some time to appear when initiating battle,which is really annoying when there are 4 character involved in the battle and it's not just that. the game in general is a bit laggy, for example, when I start a chapter it takes really to charge the chapter. over 10 seconds with a black screen before the chapter starts lol.

Does anyone know if there's a way to fix? Or is it something normal and everyone has the same issue? If there's no way fo fix it i guess i'll try to get used to it xD. This hack looks amazing! I would be very thankful if anyone replied to my comment :D

Btw I'm running it on a EUR Special Edition CIA trough luma layeredfs in an old 3ds

P.S. I'm sorry if what i wrote was a bit difficult to understand, my english isn't very good D:
As of now, there is no fix until the creator takes notice and releases a fix. You'll have to get used to it until then.

Reactions: hibo

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, so it is something normal then? thanks for the fast reply btw :D
If other people have complained of issues, then it might be a normal occurrence. I haven't seen any slowness or lag, but that's because I haven't used or downloaded the latest version yet. I also don't know if it's an o3DS issue or not and it's not an EU thing because Aespar said that it was affecting the US version too. Venusaur would have to do some testing to figure out what's going how and see what can be done to fix the slowness.

Reactions: hibo

Shirokami~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm only ecountering slowdowns when I'm trying to talk to people, but not when I'm starting a battle or attacking someone. I guess it's because the o3DS is not made to load so many files at once through NTR. A pre-patched .cia should fix this issue.

But I can't test it, since I'm using a n3DS and another thing: When I changed the speed to L2+clock it reduced the lags a bit so you might want to test that out, too. But I'm not sure if you can change it on an o3DS. I hope it was at least a bit understandable. xD

I have the same issue, characters take some time to appear when initiating battle,which is really annoying when there are 4 characters involved in the battle. And it's not just that. The game in general is a bit laggy, for example, when I start a chapter it takes really long to charge the chapter. over 10 seconds with a black screen before the chapter starts lol.

RBFloat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this working on my FE:if Special Edition on my New3DS with the Luma method. However, when I try to get it working on my NA Birthright copy, it crashes with an "exception handler" error when I attempt to load in to the Live2D My Room Support interaction thing. Is there a file misplaced or something? I remembered to use the NA version of this mod for my NA copy, so I don't think that is the issue. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

LovelyFire21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
HELP ME PLZ! :'c
I've put the ntr cwf option in my sd and the texts do not load me. For example: The texts of Azura-Felicia that are supposed to have the texts of C-S are not loaded any, just me says got that rank and that's it. I would like someone to help me with this problem. I'm Spanish, maybe that influences.(but I have the game in English) ... I have tried to make the other options like HANS and luma. With HANS I have understood a little , but the extractor (Romfs Builder) does not work, I do not know why, maybe it's because of not changing the corrupted Japanese file but I do not know what the file is. And in the luma option, I don't understand anything. The only thing that "works" to me is the one of ntr cwf but it goes wrong to me, besides that's not work very well and I am not loaded the texts. If anyone knows about this please help me! I need a Shura in my life! q-q

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • A @ anotherthing:
    Online was free on the 3DS as well, and it worked well.
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I can't help but think nintendo switch online is the reason we did not get a gameboy/n64/gamecube
    mini classic edition
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, i think it would have been impossible to see anything in a gameboy mini
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    well I meant that as a figure of speech
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they could just rerelease a modern gameboy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    like the pocket analogue
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    but nintendo licensed
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    dammit that thread got moved from offtopic to edge, well since that happened
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, atleast it's still avaliable
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yes but it wasn't meant to be a comedy thread
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and edge of the forum is mostly comedy and games
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so I don't get why it got moved at all
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, mods are probably hating you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    on most sites mods hated me, sooner or later, but usually over time I get either banned or the mods get used to me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but yea...its either they come to respect me or outright hate me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If it's not game related, it will be moved to the Egde of the forum. Mods have moved a few of my threads also.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, it was in the off topic chat forum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    hmm
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    uoiea
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    huh?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Aeiou backwards
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Aeiou backwards