ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Same-Sex Marriage Patch [WIP]

coolbeans221

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm trying to play Conquest with the hack through FreakyHaxx/Homebrew Launcher (I'm on 11.0.0-33) with a French 3DS and cartridge. Like a couple users in the previous pages of this thread the hacked supports do appear in the Support menu, but if I select, say, the Azura/Felicia or Azura/Camilla one there won't be any dialogue, only a notification telling me they reached support level C.

I pasted the content of the @E folder in the @U one like suggested earlier:

folder13.png

And my @U folder looks like this:

folder12.png

I tried extracting the Gay Fates archive with 7zip and Peazip but I'm still getting the same issue. BTW my Windows 7 system is set on Japanese locale, and the filenames don't look corrupted to me?

So yeah, I'm at loss here. I can't pinpoint what I did wrong and the hack only partially works. Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited by coolbeans221,

coolbeans221

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's set in French, European version.

I tried to launch Conquest in English, European version with HANS, but everything (text and interface) was still in French? So I don't know if the game was actually set in English in the end, nor how I could make that happen.

Last edited by coolbeans221,

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
It's set in French, European version.

I tried to launch Conquest in English, European version with HANS, but everything (text and interface) was still in French? So I don't know if the game was actually set in English in the end, nor how I could make that happen.
Well that's why the conversation does not show up.

@U is the English game files, the conversations are written in English, and thus would not show up on other languages.

sirR

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
sorry if this already has been answered -coudn't find it in the searcher-but:

when I reached chap 7 or 8 I got all the children parallogues without even having the parents, all of the kids had their default hair color, is this supposed to happen?
when I married my MU to Ike and entered the parallogue kana's hair was still in the default color, shouldn't it be blue or this happens because of ike is an amiibo unit?
can you get twin kanas?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry if this already has been answered -coudn't find it in the searcher-but:

when I reached chap 7 or 8 I got all the children parallogues without even having the parents, all of the kids had their default hair color, is this supposed to happen?
when I married my MU to Ike and entered the parallogue kana's hair was still in the default color, shouldn't it be blue or this happens because of ike is an amiibo unit?
can you get twin kanas?
1) The kids have their default hair colors because you don't have the parents and you haven't married them off yet so they have no one to get the hair color, stats, or Skills from.
2) Despite Ike's hair being blue, he has no defined hair color. The game assigned this hex code, #BEBEBE which is a grayish color, to all of the amiibo units besides Lucina, whose hex code is #4C587B. The grayish color is very different from Kana's default hair color, whose hex code is #EBE2D6. You can use FEFTwiddler to edit the hair color code of Ike, Marth, and Robin to the codes specified in this thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/feftwiddler-fire-emblem-fates-save-editor.422439/page-13#post-6285029. Once you edit them, those hair colors will properly pass onto Kana. Thanks to Shiiouri for linking me to that post.
3) You can get the Twin Kanas using DeathChaos25's patch here: http://deathchaos-25.tumblr.com/post/143396914169/how-to-get-twin-kanas-from-paralogue-2.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,
Reactions: Shiiouri

Fates&conquests

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First of all, holy Yato! This is by far one of the most awesome hacks ever and its made playing the game way more enjoyable XD Thank you so much for creating this!!!
Secondly, I'm sorry I know you must get a lot of requests for parings but I feel as though I just have to put forward mozu x oboro, Their support conversations are adorable and they both have similar backstories (If you've played the game you probably know what I mean) and I just think that an S support for these two would be awesome! Please, for the love of all that is fabulous, make this ship happen! ;p

Grima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you plan on adding supports for the Capturable Bosses like you did for the Amiibo characters?
Adding supports for the captured bosses may be more difficult than it's worth. But I know someone here made a custom paralogue that gives Nichol support options.

Grima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will the amiibo characters have their shields removed once I install this or will I have to do that manually?
You'll have to do it manually. Doing the paralogue without the amiibo makes the characters have the white background and shield icon. Remove both and then you can have the support options.

SquiddyTerror

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a physical copy of Birthright and don't have access to Homebrew, so I was wondering if it's possible to get the hack another way.

Kaoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to add supports to my GameData following the tutorial that was published here but does not work. Somebody could help me?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz