Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

Kyonne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/951986-final-fantasy-type-0/68503475

Check out this topic and go to post 135. Don't mind the massive amount of nonsense in there. It's gfaqs. Sky busts in and makes a post at post 135 explaining why a C&D will not change anything for this project and also explains that they do have professional level legal advice on the translation team

C&D generally only happens when a translation project is doing something illegal. One off the top of my head was RPG maker whose team was distributing the fully translated ROM. That's a no no lol. Providing a patch for a game I'm pretty sure falls into no illegal boundaries.
Oh, great stuff

JuliusEra

majestix1988
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
technically we need to change that website for Import Friendly/PSN use only NO sharing sites for download like VC3 did

i would think S.E. will support this one or leave it due they planning to release Final Fantasy Agito[prequel] of this one for more sales...or else our obligatory rage slap on SE

Reckless-0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone who was interested in playing this on their Vita... eCFW TN-V8 released and contains the inferno driver. I haven't had a chance to test the merged iso yet but I assume it is going to work :D.

I can now confirm that the merged ISO is playable on TN-V8... I have been pumped since the day I found this project and now I am just that much more pumped :D.

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just to let everyone know how difficult are these remaining images to do...

http://www.justin.tv/artistantv82

And this does NOT includes the romhacking required for each image, so they don't have reusable characters....

EDIT: 1 image down! Some live betatesting while I get ready to hack the next one:

http://www.twitch.tv/protomerkabah

LoyalZero1

Former Videogame & Movie News Super Blogger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:lol: Ha! I see what you did there in that trailer you made, Sky! You followed the presentation format of the 11 minute FF Type-0 gameplay trailer that's been out for a few years now. I've watched that old trailer enough times to see the similarities! When the music starts to get epic in both trailers, the best battle gameplay scenes play out for a dramatic finish!

Am I right? Or was that just a coincidence?

Nepherael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hahaha I actually followed one Crisis Core trailer, but yeah, the idea is pretty much the same in all SE teasers xD.

In other news, Art and I are getting ready to do another of the hard images live!

http://www.twitch.tv/skybladecloud7

I don't know if it's possible to do this since I've not messed with broadcasts but please save at least one of these videos on your channel. It is really cool to point people in that direction to see progress and also be able to see what kind of time and effort goes into editing just a picture.

It looks like you guys really enjoy what you're doing. If your career choice is to continue along the same lines it would be really cool

Reactions: LoyalZero1

Reckless-0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These streams are awesome. Really cool to see the process and understand exactly what it takes to pull this off. I have always been interested in what the process would look like specifically with Anime fansub groups but this is really cool insight.

Reactions: LoyalZero1

LoyalZero1

Former Videogame & Movie News Super Blogger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it's possible to do this since I've not messed with broadcasts but please save at least one of these videos on your channel. It is really cool to point people in that direction to see progress and also be able to see what kind of time and effort goes into editing just a picture.

It looks like you guys really enjoy what you're doing. If your career choice is to continue along the same lines it would be really cool

Agreed. I think there should be recorded tutorials on the ENTIRE THING. Why? So it can teach me and others how to do it. I learn better with videos. The more people who know how to do this stuff, the more projects might be popping up....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1