Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

MrAyzarC_91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Doubtful. They could always use instrumental versions, and have characters hum the tune. It's a poor excuse.

But it sill would be the same song if it where to be a instrumental version and if you would have had read the link i provided in my previous post you would know that at one point a character hums the song (that being one of the reasons not to change the song).
In my opinion they should license everything they have to so that we can have a official release outside of JPN even thou i think that the translation that is being made by fans is going to be by far superior than the official translation (for example i liked the fan translation of KH BBS better than the official release translation).

NSRSM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they really couldn't license it I think it's rather simple for the characters to simply hum the main theme "What Becomes of Us" or a part of "Type 0". The real reason is Square won't get huge returns off of PSP and Vita.

And evidenced by E3 they clearly want people to forget it even existed. It's like FFVII: Before Crisis all over again. You'd think they would have plans for that what with their mobile market hard-on they have.

It's clear to me that while the company is being restructured it is still as shortsighted as ever.

MrAyzarC_91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Just wondered why that's the case as i'm playing BBS at the moment and the official localisation seems fine.
I played the german version of the official release and there where a few moments where i thought that they could have had done a better job at translating it.

Nightmesh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how to ask this question without sounding...well how ever it sounds but here I go. Is there any way you could swap the X/O functions for accepting and canceling and so forth to the NA/EU standard? I'm not sure but I believe the team that worked on the Danganronpa were able to do this with their translation so that's what made me wonder if the same could be done or if you were planning on doing it here. If I'm wrong about the Danganronpa thing I did say I believe not that I was sure but correction would be appreciated.

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am glad to see that the project is still coming along. I have not check this thread since earlier this year I went to the first post and the way he words it, it seem like he had given up. I thought ok another incomplete fan translation then I saw it was last edited in March.
After visiting his website I am happy to see that he is still working on it with regular updates there. Keep up the good work.

joegoku

Final-Fan(tasy)
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I am glad to see that the project is still coming along. I have not check this thread since earlier this year I went to the first post and the way he words it, it seem like he had given up. I thought ok another incomplete fan translation then I saw it was last edited in March.
After visiting his website I am happy to see that he is still working on it with regular updates there. Keep up the good work.

I really think they'll finish this project so dun worry ;)

Kostas123

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
guys this is really amazing, thank you all, we all appreciate it even here in Greece!:D
im spreading the news
keep up the good work, looking forward to this!!!

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi :) so can i download patch from your website and is it fully in english?

And by the way, how do i Patch the Game?

You wait months and months being drip fed information and amidst slowly building anticipation as the translation progresses. Then once the patch is FINISHED it'll possibly be play tested by some people outside the team, and then once finishing touches are added released to the masses.*

At that point your question becomes relevant. For the meantime you wait.

*Or in an alternate reality the project gets C&D'd.

Reactions: earlynovfan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44