Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

TheLostSabre

Naberius the Nauseous
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It will work. CWCheat/TempAR uses either iso's ID to get the cheats to function. So if you are using Disc 1 iso as your medium for the merged files for example, place all your cheats (and future ones) under Disc 1's Game ID in the cheat file.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will work. CWCheat/TempAR uses either iso's ID to get the cheats to function. So if you are using Disc 1 iso as your medium for the merged files for example, place all your cheats (and future ones) under Disc 1's Game ID in the cheat file.

But one report I read the game ID may have to be changed because of it causing problems

TheLostSabre

Naberius the Nauseous
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Huh...

Never had a problem as I've been able to use CWCheat/TempAR cheats for Type-0 Merged iso since Day 1 to now. Are you sure the person was using the right Game ID? Disc 1 and Disc 2 have different Game ID, NPJH-50443 and NPJH-50444 respectively.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I came here seing that several new pages had been added to this topic, thinking "oh it must be done" only to find people talking about random stuff back and forth ranging from trolling to other off topic stuff. Yes I know I am only adding to the off topic stuff as well.

Reactions: Pedro Melo

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I came here seing that several new pages had been added to this topic, thinking "oh it must be done" only to find people talking about random stuff back and forth ranging from trolling to other off topic stuff. Yes I know I am only adding to the off topic stuff as well.

What else are we to do besides off topic just waiting on Beta Testing and the anticipation is KILLING ME :moogle:

I do agree on no Troll rule thou enough of that game talk people :yaypsp:

TheLostSabre

Naberius the Nauseous
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Interesting...

If that's the case then I'm not quite sure just how much the current codes for Type-0 now would work for the English Patched Type-0. I doubt some of the misc. codes I found in a fc2 blog would work properly.

Welp, we're gonna have to find out ourselves when the patch comes out. :(

Reactions: Randqalan

Pedro Melo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

better spam some more posts then. hahaha

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Interesting...

If that's the case then I'm not quite sure just how much the current codes for Type-0 now would work for the English Patched Type-0. I doubt some of the misc. codes I found in a fc2 blog would work properly.

Welp, we're gonna have to find out ourselves when the patch comes out. :(

They will most likely work with no problems, but an ID change will be required on the cheat db.

TheLostSabre

Naberius the Nauseous
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Makes sense.

This is probably the only translation project I know of that have its own unique Game ID; you kinda threw me out of my loop since most translation projects I know of never changes the game's ID. :ph34r:

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This is because the game stores text in the save data (hint hint 0_0"), and loading a Japanese save would make Japanese character appear on the screen every now and them. Besides, since we changed the text encoding, those characters would be all messed up so id does not worth it.

~Sky

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is because the game stores text in the save data (hint hint 0_0"), and loading a Japanese save would make Japanese character appear on the screen every now and them. Besides, since we changed the text encoding, those characters would be all messed up so id does not worth it.

~Sky

Can it still do the demo game import with patch will kinda be bad if not like the bikini outfits :lol:

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a problem I have to look into... See... It's not only about having the full game in English :/

Yea the pop up text during game play could cause you lockups random glitches and more I know and sorry about that but figured someone had to say something about the demo or you could just say the demo will not be supported no big deal to me but some will ask of course

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, no, it's actually something I'm still looking into, there are no final words on it yet.

Well if the demo causes to much problems hopefully not
You could make it an after thought in another words make a release after the first patch of the game is released
I for one would easily do without the demo clothing just to play this in English and I do not think I am alone on that ;)

It is not unlike a patch to fix a bug that all company's use now day :lol:

Shoot might even be better if you could rip the stuff from demo and just put it in the full version now that I think about it because the demo's are worthless really with full game :rolleyes:

Pedro Melo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well if the demo causes to much problems hopefully not
You could make it an after thought in another words make a release after the first patch of the game is released
I for one would easily do without the demo clothing just to play this in English and I do not think I am alone on that ;)

It is not unlike a patch to fix a bug that all company's use now day :lol:

Shoot might even be better if you could rip the stuff from demo and just put it in the full version now that I think about it because the demo's are worthless really with full game :rolleyes:

or you can you know, just download a save of all costumes. the demo is probably little pieces from the main game

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or you can you know, just download a save of all costumes. the demo is probably little pieces from the main game

I was mainly talking about the names for costumes and such and if it may cause unknown but if you were it in trans game see it happen before on some games ;)

also if changing ID may not allow or cause text bugs on new game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...