Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

cucinorez

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
We shouldn't talk this much about that sad guy in the first place.

Anyway, I got trolled too, by some guy called "type0lover" or something like that, on gfaqs. He posted some pictures of the translated game, pretending he was a girl with no knowledge of pc or internet ( -.- ) Others were saying stuff like "ooh no my patch is dloading so slow, I'm only at 70%!''... moking us "mere mortals" who can't have the patch yet.

I don't know, why they do that? it's just stupid, I really can't see any reason to do something like that. It's just mean to the fanbase of this project, trolling like capcom or square enix.

Don't know if they were translators or beta tester, but they still are stupid imo. Why should you post stupid posts on gfaqs with pictures, to let everyone be mad at you? You know, If i got the beta I would actually BETA TEST, and not write stupid things on the internet.

Maybe they have some problems in real life and they're in search of attention, I really don't know.

Reactions: LoyalZero1

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You guys are old enough to know a little secret : adults don't go on GameFAQs Forums, unless the FAQs/Answers sections don't contain something they're looking for.

GameFAQs has been 6-10 year old territory for more than ten years now.

cucinorez

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So you are saying that these beta testers are 6-10 years old?

And come on, there are also adult persons on gamefaqs, but it's a very popular site so of course you are going to meet some stupid people...the point is, these ones HAVE the patch, and instead of betatesting, they write demented things and troll genuine fans like me.

Dalfi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
We shouldn't talk this much about that sad guy in the first place.

Anyway, I got trolled too, by some guy called "type0lover" or something like that, on gfaqs. He posted some pictures of the translated game, pretending he was a girl with no knowledge of pc or internet ( -.- ) Others were saying stuff like "ooh no my patch is dloading so slow, I'm only at 70%!''... moking us "mere mortals" who can't have the patch yet.

I don't know, why they do that? it's just stupid, I really can't see any reason to do something like that. It's just mean to the fanbase of this project, trolling like capcom or square enix.

Don't know if they were translators or beta tester, but they still are stupid imo. Why should you post stupid posts on gfaqs with pictures, to let everyone be mad at you? You know, If i got the beta I would actually BETA TEST, and not write stupid things on the internet.

Maybe they have some problems in real life and they're in search of attention, I really don't know.

Probably they were trolling, but you felt mocked: trolls win
Give no attention to them and wait patiently with us :)
However, I don't thing they really have the patch. Only translator and maybe proofreaders (serious people) are testing the game, so there are 2 options: it was a joke or they have no patch.

Reactions: cucinorez

zenjirou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that was an amusing read at GF, but I also can't help but cringe at the person... Anyway, I'm going back to just stalking this thread everyday. I'll be cheering the team on from behind.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
x14dri3_type-0-english-prologue_videogames.mp4_001136023.jpg

Now do's this look familiar it is just the movie of Sky's downloaded paused then screen captured of course I do not have the patch
That photo is a fake easily done

:grog:

zenjirou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, no offense, but it's getting really annoying checking this thread every few hours to see there is nothing other than discussion over some assholes over at gamefaqs. Can we keep this thread strictly for translation updates and such? Please?

You have sky's blog for that

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
You have sky's blog for that
His blog, as well as this thread. Discussing the game itself and your thoughts about it is fine. No one cares about what a certain individual thinks whether it's on gamefaqs or some other place.

In order to not derail this thread any further, I'll leave my posts at that

Muhammad Syafiq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
*throwback B-)
Ok guys, I just re-read this threads from the 1st page until 30th++, it brings back such a nice memory. You can see how Sky started this thread with the sole purpose to catch others' interest in realizing this translation. If we read those posts back, we can feel how serious these people(Sky & his team) are. Hehe I don't really know what to say here, I just want that we all can keep our excitement, joy, enthusiasm etc "in place" :lol: . Common guys lets get back on track.

zfreeman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For all those with CWCheat, I made a cheat.db for you to use. The codes are at the bottom of the text document. Make sure you turn them off after using them or the game won't let you save.

Attachments

• cheat.db.txt
    765.8 KB · Views: 41,820
Reactions: Randqalan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...