Hacking FFX Save editing help

mirror0619

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So now that we have a save editing app(other than rin cheat). I dumped my FFX save data(cartage). i know theres a pc utility called FFXED. Ive looked for guides on how to use it with ps vita saved data and most are either extremely convoluted , or for pc save data. Anyone have any ideas or help?

Tony8690

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So now that we have a save editing app(other than rin cheat). I dumped my FFX save data(cartage). i know theres a pc utility called FFXED. Ive looked for guides on how to use it with ps vita saved data and most are either extremely convoluted , or for pc save data. Anyone have any ideas or help?

Hey,

check out THIS link for step by step guide on how to get you save file and edit it.

i have done this with my FFX HD that i owned before vitamin was released so i know this works.

any questions then let me know.

T

Last edited by Tony8690,

Tony8690

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i thought rincheat didnt work on retail cartridge's

Sorry i miss read about the cartridge.

if you followed the link i sent you it will give you a step by step guide on how to extract your save and how to edit it using the FFX save edit tool.

i used it on my PSN version of FFX HD and worked like a charm. got 99 of every item, all overdrives and gave myself some good weapons for the start of the game.

will edit my above post to avoid confusion for anyone else who comes to read it.

T

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so
Hey,

check out THIS link for step by step guide on how to get you save file and edit it.

i have done this with my FFX HD that i owned before vitamin was released so i know this works.

any questions then let me know.

T

so i tried this out and is it normal for ffxed to show ERROR: unidentified value type in 32 53 address: 0x3FOD? this happens what i load the .psu file and clicking items, after i click ok on the error it sends me to the edit items page but it shows items i don't have on random slots like 255 and stuff.

EDIT: never mind i got it working, thanks.

Last edited by lonewolf08,

omgonoes

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
so

so i tried this out and is it normal for ffxed to show ERROR: unidentified value type in 32 53 address: 0x3FOD? this happens what i load the .psu file and clicking items, after i click ok on the error it sends me to the edit items page but it shows items i don't have on random slots like 255 and stuff.

EDIT: never mind i got it working, thanks.

Hey , how did you fix this?
I'm getting this when I try to load any psv or ps3 saves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1