ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

yllnor13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Would it break my game if I...
Deleted my Corrin, added one with the opposite gender, deleted (f) kanna, unplayed paralogue 2, changed up a bunch of marriages and which mother belongs to which kid?

Let's find out

auriejir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi, I have a little problem with the editor...

I have the european eshop version of fates and every time I use the editor, the game crashes on load. I thought a first it was because I wasn't far enough in the game but now I got the castle and it still doesn't works.

I have a mac so I have to run it with mono, does this change something ?

auriejir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
well, I tried with playonmac (since I can't seem to be able to install .net on wine) and it worked... too bad mono can't do the trick on its own, I thought it was its purpose...

anyway, thanks for the answer, I'm glad it was just an OS compatibility issue and not a game version issue.

Last edited by auriejir,

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, I tried with playonmac (since I can't seem to be able to install .net on wine) and it worked... too bad mono can't do the trick on its own, I thought it was its purpose...

anyway, thanks for the answer, I'm glad it was just an OS compatibility issue and not a game version issue.
YW. A VM works great!

meiQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anybody mind posting an .fe14unit file for Flora and Jakob? I want to get them early in my Conquest save, but whenever I import the Flora and Jakob I made on another file my game crashes and won't load.

Last edited by meiQ,

Dylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if I Is Ryoma Male Corrin will it affect the story? Will it have bug? Can I equip Raijinto without changing default class?
You'll likely get shadow banned from online play, other then that no issues. And you can use Raijinto as long as you are a sword wielding class.

Note: this is if you have the Ryoma flag, not the name Ryoma.

Last edited by Dylos,

yhAnz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll likely get shadow banned from online play, other then that no issues. And you can use Raijinto as long as you are a sword wielding class.

Note: this is if you have the Ryoma flag, not the name Ryoma.
What is Shadowban? Guess I will do it because I will not play online should I only check Ryoma? No issue like they call my avatar Ryoma?

Paraclox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would it be possible to gain 9999 points for both castle reward sheets if I import someone else's save data onto my physical copy of Conquest? (knowing this will probably require starting new save files, new everything unless this comes with the creator's saves/einherjar/etc)

I really just don't have the time to grind those BP and VP out, if not that, what can I do?

Ghoul99

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Hey so i used this to max out my master seals and all what happened was it removed my ability to gay fuck...what do

Paraclox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so i used this to max out my master seals and all what happened was it removed my ability to gay fuck...what do
I don't wanna say I know the facts, but you sound like you're using the Gay Fates mod in a normal Fates save editor, which means it takes your save and assumes your game wants it the vanilla way + a bunch of master seals as you mentioned

I hope you had a backup save made, otherwise you'll have to delete your saves and reinstall the gay marriage mod. I'm not an expert, but this is what it sounds like

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: idk