FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Soaprman, Apr 9, 2016.

1. keyybladeking

keyybladeking Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2017
    United States
    So I tried using JKSM and now when I load up the game, the first 3 files are gone and I can no longer access those save files. The first 3 slots are basically blank, unused save slots where my actual saves used to be.

2. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    I don't know what to tell you. I don't know why things aren't working for you. I'm sorry but I cannot help you any further. I would use save_manager to import your saves as that was working for you previously.

3. keyybladeking

keyybladeking Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2017
    United States
    It's okay, thank you for helping me though, I really do appreciate it!

KunoichiZ likes this.
  4. Soaprman
    OP

Soaprman GBAtemp Regular

Apr 9, 2016
    United States
    Georgia, USA
    Are you able to edit your saves for other games just fine?

Are you sure you're editing the right file? Are you sure you're saving to the correct location? If you're doing a copy instead of editing straight from the SD card, are you sure the source and destination files are correct? Be sure to check the modified dates on everything.

Does your SD card (or SD adapter if applicable) have a lock? If so, is your SD card unlocked? I'm talking about the little physical lock on the side of it. It's easy to accidentally push that thing.

I've got nothing else off the top of my head.

5. keyybladeking

keyybladeking Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2017
    United States
    Yeah, using "save_manager", I've been able to edit Fire Emblem Awakening, Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, and Animal Crossing New Leaf just fine. It's just Fates that has been giving me a hard time :/ And yeah, the "CHAPTER0" file is the only one I've been trying to edit. Like I said, I've done it before, it's just that I forgot how to exactly do it. So I know it works, I just can't seem to replicate what I did previously. Oh well, I guess I'll have to play around with it to figure out what happened. Thank you for your suggestions though, it means a lot!

6. Grant25

Grant25 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 30, 2017
    United States
    Hi so i wanted to add every item in the convoy but that take to much time is there a way to just add everything in one go?

7. Grant25

Grant25 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 30, 2017
    United States
    Hey i wanted to now how added more than 2 boots with hex?

8. Asia81

Asia81 In my Ecchi World <3

Nov 15, 2014
    France
    Albi
    Do you know an editor for Shadow of Valentia?

9. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    There are no save editors for SoV other than a standard hex editor.

10. Asia81

Asia81 In my Ecchi World <3

Nov 15, 2014
    France
    Albi
    I lost my save, I wanted rush the game a bit.
    O maybe there is some cheats for power and level. I'll check.

11. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    There's a NTR cheat plugin on speedfly or there's on floating around this subforum somewhere that's been updated to support the game update, v1.1.

Asia81 likes this.
  12. Gardenia19

Gardenia19 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 21, 2017
    United States
    I've been working on getting each child with every hair color with the hex editor. However, when I try to use Jakob's hair color on Nina, it looks the same as Niles's hair color. I'm sure I'm doing the hex code correctly, but what else could be wrong? Every other color has worked so far.

13. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Those two colors are very similar shades. Jakob's hex color is #D2D2C3, while Niles's hex color is #F5F3F0. Make sure you don't have the hex codes mixed up.

14. Gardenia19

Gardenia19 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 21, 2017
    United States
    I checked multiple times, and I do have the right hex codes, but I still got the same exact result. On all the other characters, Jakob's hair seems grayer. But with Nina, they look exactly the same ( though I could be color-blind). Here are the pictures, along with a picture of Caeldori with Jakob's hair color.

On a side note, I can tell Shigure is obviously your favorite character. Any particular reason why?
    He's my favorite, too, mostly because of his musical aspect.

Attached Files:

15. NaRayquaza

NaRayquaza Member

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2017
    Italy
    So, let's say I have female Kamui and I made her marry a girl. I won't get Kana. BUT. If I'd make her marry a man I would have gotten male Kana. With this is possible to get female Kana while having female Kamui unmarried/married with another woman, am I right?

Another question: what about support dialogues?

16. Dylos

Dylos GBAtemp Regular

May 13, 2016
    United States
    I'm not entirely sure what you are asking but here's my take.

In an unmodified game, a female Corrin marrying another female will not result in any children. If she marries a man you will get male kana. If you want female kana you need to marry a male Corrin off.

If you want to make female kana female Corrin's daughter you can do that with twiddler but there will be no support conversations.

17. NaRayquaza

NaRayquaza Member

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2017
    Italy
    So it is not possible to simply add female Kana while being unmarried or with same sex marriage with Twiddler, I can only transform male Kana into female?

Last edited by NaRayquaza, Oct 11, 2017
  18. Dylos

Dylos GBAtemp Regular

May 13, 2016
    United States
    There's probably a female kana somewhere in this thread that you can add with twiddler and then change the parents to female corrin and her wife.

NaRayquaza likes this.
  19. NaRayquaza

NaRayquaza Member

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2017
    Italy
    I couldn't find any using the search function, so I "made" a Kana.

I transferred my Revelation's F Kamui in Birthright where I have an already married F Kamui, plus a random M Kamui.
    Then I reached Rank S with M and F Kamui, and Kana's Paralogue appeared, but I only got M Kana and not both like I thought. Maybe because I started my save with F Kamui so the game auto-spawn M Kana.
    I'm going to start a random save with M Kamui to made an F Kana now, since it seems on the editor I can't change his gender.

20. pthfdr

pthfdr Member

Newcomer
    Sep 6, 2017
    China
    Does not work on save files with private card ID.