ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a unit file for Flora!Kana(female) fresh off of recruitment? I'm trying to do a thing and I really don't feel like clearing 4/5ths of a save just to get the unit for a different save...

EmotiveFall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know any of the hex hair colors for any of the characters from awakening? I wanted to apply some of them to the characters in fates, but couldn't find them anywhere.

DeferredGalaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know any of the hex hair colors for any of the characters from awakening? I wanted to apply some of them to the characters in fates, but couldn't find them anywhere.

Lucina and Chrom (I assume they use the same): 0x4C 58 7B

That's really the only one I can specifically find, and that's just from Lucina's .fe14unit file I have. Otherwise, either dig deeper (I'm honestly surprised almost no one has dug in to this and made a hex hair color list thingy for Awakening, yet. Then again, Fates has since been out. I know the Awakening save editor has a hex hair editor, but only for the avatar. Although I may have an outdated version.), or probably do what I do when I can't find a color... :P Color picker tool on an FE portrait from an image editing program that shows the hex value and pray that it's the most accurate color.

Last edited by DeferredGalaxy,
Reactions: EmotiveFall

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Remove the Einherjar and Recruited flags off of Xander, and it should work. I did that with the Einherjar of my Avatar and he can wield the Yato just fine.

I know i can convert them in regular units (they are backups of my old games on hoshido and norh ) , but i dont want the game crashed for have 2 ryomas or 2 xanders (and i dont want shadowbans for doing the stupid) , i only was saying him that einherjar cant use special wearpons...and they cant

greetings

Last edited by hellionz,

Jewel724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I have two of my Avatar, both with Omega Yatos, and the game works absolutely fine. I don't ever use both of the avatar online, so I evade it in that sense. It's only if they check my roster will they see the issue, and even then I can simply enable the flags again and fix it.

shadowofchaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: Never mind.

DeathChaos answered it on another thread.

Actually, I have two of my Avatar, both with Omega Yatos, and the game works absolutely fine. I don't ever use both of the avatar online, so I evade it in that sense. It's only if they check my roster will they see the issue, and even then I can simply enable the flags again and fix it.

Yeah the game loads fine with duplicate units.
You only get crashes if pointers screw up.

Last edited by shadowofchaos,

Jewel724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now if only I could figure out how to get a female avatar out of the 'cloned' avatar I have. That'd be interesting.

shadowofchaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Change the Character ID via RAM hacking.

Or export a female one from another save file to make a unit file for the Female variety.
Import it using FEFTwiddler.
Then modify all of the stuff to "clone" your MU.

DeferredGalaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ Basically what ShadowOfChaos said.

You can even use FEFTwiddler's HexEditor to change the character ID of a unit, as well. (Very first line of the very first field at 0D, change it from 01 to 02, if I remember correctly. You might have to save and reload the file in FEFT for it to show up as Corrin_F from the list, but regardless the change has been made.)

Also, having a female version of your avatar at the same time won't be much of an issue as having other clone characters, since the different genders of the avatar use different Character IDs, ditto for Kana. They technically count as separate characters and have their own supports.

lucisev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, am I doing anything wrong? None of my units have the "supports" option available to edit and I cannot select it whatsoever.

Kowalskiy

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, on my computer the feftwiddler hex editor (in the units tab) only shows colums up to 0C.
I have the latest net.framework available and my comp is win7
Is this caused because of the OS? I have tried on several saves, even downloaded a few from here.
The reason for this is mostly that I want to edit caps for singleplayer.

Thanks in advance

shadowofchaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personal skills have their own ids, so they can be hacked on as normal skills. Modifying what skill a unit has set as its personal skill must be done with the rom itself and won't appear for other people unless you make something like Deathchaos' custom dlc.

Personal skills used as normal skills will also shadowban you.

Since it's a hacking file, I don't really care about online for my Japanese copy on this cart.
Does anyone have the list of values for Personal Skills to use on the normal skill slots?

shadowofchaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you.
Haha, this makes it awkward for me to sift through the names because I know them by Japanese names and localized names... but they have translated names.

Thanks again.

Lupe

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hope I'm not bothering but I have a problem.
I extracted the save file using save manager, opened the Chapter save to modify stats and levels of my MC (as well as putting some items and all), saved the said file and put that file into SD card.
Then import/inject that edited save into the game using the save manager. All is well, when I opened the game and loaded the save it loaded just fine but the modifications I made using FEFTwiddler isn't applied? All the stats and levels and items of my MC seems to be the same as if nothing is edited?
I make sure that I saved the file and imported it back correctly using the save manager but somehow all the edits I made weren't applied.
I wonder if me being on early chapter (I'm only on Chapter 8) has anything to do with it?

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope I'm not bothering but I have a problem.
I extracted the save file using save manager, opened the Chapter save to modify stats and levels of my MC (as well as putting some items and all), saved the said file and put that file into SD card.
Then import/inject that edited save into the game using the save manager. All is well, when I opened the game and loaded the save it loaded just fine but the modifications I made using FEFTwiddler isn't applied? All the stats and levels and items of my MC seems to be the same as if nothing is edited?
I make sure that I saved the file and imported it back correctly using the save manager but somehow all the edits I made weren't applied.
I wonder if me being on early chapter (I'm only on Chapter 8) has anything to do with it?
No it shouldn't matter what chapter. Umm did you make sure u saved the changes in editor? Did you get any errors in the editor?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head