When I try to use "Cap All stats"
1464523484-fefates.png

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can't change the error's language you know x) ?
But it can be translated by "The sequence contains no elements"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And another bug, I can't edit Shigure.
I can edit all other units fine.
1464524411-fefates.png

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't change the error's language you know x) ?
But it can be translated by "The sequence contains no elements"

And another bug, I can't edit Shigure.
I can edit all other units fine.
1464524411-fefates.png
Take off any dlc item he may be holding

When I try to use "Cap All stats"
1464523484-fefates.png
And that happened to me with the custom dlc characters

Soaprman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you ever adding support for editing BP/VP?

(or can someone at least point me in the direction of hex editing it?)

I actually had BP/VP in an older version, but took it out because it didn't work with most saves. There's some stuff in the hex before it that changes size and I haven't done the research necessary to figure it out.

In the picture I uploaded to this post, check the selected values. 27 00 00 00 is BP and 7D 01 00 00 is VP. For reference, the chunk of mostly 63s near the top of the screenshot is materials. The stuff in between... I haven't figured it out yet.

@Asia81: Upload your save and I'll check it out.

Attachments

• bpvp.jpg
    bpvp.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 274

hollablack2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I actually had BP/VP in an older version, but took it out because it didn't work with most saves. There's some stuff in the hex before it that changes size and I haven't done the research necessary to figure it out.

In the picture I uploaded to this post, check the selected values. 27 00 00 00 is BP and 7D 01 00 00 is VP. For reference, the chunk of mostly 63s near the top of the screenshot is materials. The stuff in between... I haven't figured it out yet.

@Asia81: Upload your save and I'll check it out.

Tried editing, to no avail. I am too dumb with these things. Is it too much to ask you to consider implementing this in the future :(

samsbrotherinlaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure something of this sort was discussed earlier but when creating a bond unit from another logbook unit, how does the boon/bane bonuses transfer and depending does anyone have a resource for boon/bane ids?

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
I have a problem. I edit some children hair color, like last time all my build in the castle are gone. But this time after i enter in the My Room go in black screen and them the console give my an error and go back on the main menu for the system. This is the file in question, fortunaly this time i make a backup but i don't know what i did wrong. I attach the save file for the EUR version, im hoping some body can give me an answer about this problem.

UPDATE: i restore the old file and...same problem even with out editing the character
UPDATE 2: Here im AGAIN and this time some strage things happen. I try to re charge the save file with the children hair color change, this time i try to go in on battle. After this i re enter in my room and...poof i work again. But i still intrested in the cause of this problem

Attachments

• Chapter0.zip
    9.5 KB · Views: 128
Last edited by PedroKeitawa,

Harvest God

Er a pixel artist?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem. I edit some children hair color, like last time all my build in the castle are gone. But this time after i enter in the My Room go in black screen and them the console give my an error and go back on the main menu for the system. This is the file in question, fortunaly this time i make a backup but i don't know what i did wrong. I attach the save file for the EUR version, im hoping some body can give me an answer about this problem.

UPDATE: i restore the old file and...same problem even with out editing the character
UPDATE 2: Here im AGAIN and this time some strage things happen. I try to re charge the save file with the children hair color change, this time i try to go in on battle. After this i re enter in my room and...poof i work again. But i still intrested in the cause of this problem
Have you tried editing it manually?

Safo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, my save file is broken after simply editing resources.. Game throws me back to main menu after loading my save file can anyone check my save file for me please? Lost some good play time if its lost forever...

Should mention that I'm using the backed up file as well...

Attachments

• Fates.zip
    10 KB · Views: 120
Last edited by Safo,

KuroKitsune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm pretty sure something of this sort was discussed earlier but when creating a bond unit from another logbook unit, how does the boon/bane bonuses transfer and depending does anyone have a resource for boon/bane ids?
Check SF for list of Boon/Banes ids are 01-08 from top to bottom. I also mentioned the offsets for boon bane in avatar and avatar child units earlier in this thread

Sorry for the doble post but i try to use the editor and now this error shows up:

View attachment 51164

There is a way for solve this problem?
Hmm, the save name indicates that you are trying to use a save file that has been decrypted by FEAST. You don't need to decrypt your save to use this tool, it does it for you when you drag and drop, which is probably the reason it's not working

Reactions: PedroKeitawa

politepi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For some reason the 'supports' button is greyed out on all characters on my EUR save file. Works fine on the US save file. Any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: as to you