ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is an odd glitch you will encounter if you have a non-einhejar Corrin and an opposite gendered Kana. Ex: Avatar is female, Non-Einhejar Male Corrin exists, and female Kana is imported. Your avatar will change to the male Corrin.

Heattokun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone hook me up with a Fresh Camilla+Ryoma Shiro? I screwed up and I missed the unlock chance for him,and if I tried importing him from my Birthright save he has a different mom since I paired Ryoma differently.

EDIT: Alternetively does anyone know the hex where I can point it so this Shiro thinks his mom is Camilla and not Mozu?

Last edited by Heattokun,

Vernath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone hook me up with a Fresh Camilla+Ryoma Shiro? I screwed up and I missed the unlock chance for him,and if I tried importing him from my Birthright save he has a different mom since I paired Ryoma differently.

EDIT: Alternetively does anyone know the hex where I can point it so this Shiro thinks his mom is Camilla and not Mozu?
Here is my Shiro who's parent is Camilla. Idk if you wanted him from right after the paralogue or not, but this is the one i have. Prolly not as fresh as you would like though.

Attachments

• Camilla!Shiro.zip
    327 bytes · Views: 164
Reactions: Omegablu

Heattokun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is my Shiro who's parent is Camilla. Idk if you wanted him from right after the paralogue or not, but this is the one i have. Prolly not as fresh as you would like though.
Good enough~! Also would anyone happen to have Daniela, Haitaka and Kumagera from BR and CN? I missed my chance at them and I dont wanna play through the whole game again. Ein's are okay

Navi854

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a My Castle address I could visit? Could you have at least one unit that has the the "learn all skills" megacheat applied to them? It doesn't need to be all of them, I mean at least the legal ones. I heard they don't carry over when recruited but want to make sure.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a My Castle address I could visit? Could you have at least one unit that has the the "learn all skills" megacheat applied to them? It doesn't need to be all of them, I mean at least the legal ones. I heard they don't carry over when recruited but want to make sure.
The only skills that carry over when recruiting are equipped ones.

ktribal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys. Is the "Learn all skills" broken, i.e. will shadowban? I've tried and it always shadowbans me. :(

What is the safest way to add skills to units?

Last edited by ktribal,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. Is the "Learn all skills" broken, i.e. will shadowban? I've tried and it always shadowbans me. :(
No, it's not, at least not for me. I've used Learn all skills and I can still use online. You must have done something else to make it shadowban you.

KuroKitsune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

What is the safest way to add skills to units?
Are you equipping illegal skills on the units? I ended up manually going through and cleaning up all my unit skill sets. Then a lot of testing online with units myself when that happened.

Navi854

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can get Male Kana soon for you guy soon, but uh, my Amiibo units keep getting shadowbanned. I've only used the max all stats and gave them Path Bonus skills, which should be legal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle