ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The supports don't exist in the game's code to allow for this.
doh.jpg

:/

KuroKitsune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will changing flags allow units to equip the respective pref weapon? Or is that rom hack territory? I'd rather give Fujin Yumi to Kiragi

Last edited by KuroKitsune,

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will changing flags allow units to equip the respective pref weapon? Or is that Tom hack territory? I'd rather give Fujin Yumi to Kiragi
It would work with save editing, but it shadowbans you when the unit is used. Inerestingly it doesn't shadowban if the weapon is not in the unit's inventory and the bit flag is set. I am working on a project that will allow for the kids to use their parents weapons online. Don't expect it anytime soon and don't expect characters to be able to use the Yato (it is a pain to work with, keeps making the kids into Corrins).

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
It would work with save editing, but it shadowbans you when the unit is used. Inerestingly it doesn't shadowban if the weapon is not in the unit's inventory and the bit flag is set. I am working on a project that will allow for the kids to use their parents weapons online. Don't expect it anytime soon and don't expect characters to be able to use the Yato (it is a pain to work with, keeps making the kids into Corrins).
It also bans if anyone on the team has it. For example if I gave Setsuna the ability to hold the Fujin Yumi, I'd be banned if anyone has it in their inventory. I tested this out using Deathchaos DLC with Mikoto and Sumeragi. Even if another unit held the weapon it'd be banned.

Omegablu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It also bans if anyone on the team has it. For example if I gave Setsuna the ability to hold the Fujin Yumi, I'd be banned if anyone has it in their inventory. I tested this out using Deathchaos DLC with Mikoto and Sumeragi. Even if another unit held the weapon it'd be banned.
So after some testing a custom dlc Male Kana that can use all of the special weapons besides Yato doesn't shadowban. Let the fun begin.

Reactions: Yumeno

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Somebody as already test the Multiple S rank function? I ask becouse i know for sure in Revelation if you married one of the first gen. girl you can't get all the children. My question is if the game enter in contrast if you are able to make multiple S rank.

Harvest God

Er a pixel artist?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after some testing a custom dlc Male Kana that can use all of the special weapons besides Yato doesn't shadowban. Let the fun begin.
Sometimes I wonder if they actually want people like us to do these things or they're just too lazy to remove an idea of adding Heirs of Fate to the game instead
as a DLC. This is what makes these things fun for us

Omegablu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes I wonder if they actually want people like us to do these things or they're just too lazy to remove an idea of adding Heirs of Fate to the game instead
as a DLC. This is what makes these things fun for us
I actually didn't base him off of the heirs of Fate version. According to the character block of that character, he can't wield Yato (which is really bizarre).

EmotiveFall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somebody as already test the Multiple S rank function? I ask becouse i know for sure in Revelation if you married one of the first gen. girl you can't get all the children. My question is if the game enter in contrast if you are able to make multiple S rank.
I've tried it out ant it works perfectly fine. So you can basically S rank any of the 1st gens and be able to get all children. The only downside to it is that it makes the children half siblings and everyone with the exception of Shigure don't get a proper support. MKana may be an exception to this too

Last edited by EmotiveFall,
Reactions: PedroKeitawa

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried it out ant it works perfectly fine. So you can basically S rank any of the 1st gens and be able to get all children. The only downside to it is that it makes the children half siblings and everyone with the exception of Shigure don't get a proper support.
How do you get multiple S Ranks to work? I know that I have to check the multiple S Rank box but when I go back into the Supports Window (not in-game), the box is unchecked.

EmotiveFall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you get multiple S Ranks to work? I know that I have to check the multiple S Rank box but when I go back into the Supports Window (not in-game), the box is unchecked.
I believe that's supposed to happen. From what I've done if you have the Multiple S Rank box checked it will allow you to have multiple S ranks without one of them saying S and the others saying S(conversation).

Reactions: KunoichiZ

Navi854

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have Corrin's/Kana's default hair color value? As in the white-ish blonde one. If not, it's a something I can et myself but I'll have to dump my files twice lol and I'm lazy

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
I've tried it out ant it works perfectly fine. So you can basically S rank any of the 1st gens and be able to get all children. The only downside to it is that it makes the children half siblings and everyone with the exception of Shigure don't get a proper support. MKana may be an exception to this too

I ask becouse i have the problem i don't want force me to married a second generation character. But at the same time i want be able to get all the children, so i need my Camilla to married at least two different man x°D becouse she is beauty on the inside and ugly on the outside x°D

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe that's supposed to happen. From what I've done if you have the Multiple S Rank box checked it will allow you to have multiple S ranks without one of them saying S and the others saying S(conversation).
How does that work in-game for Corrin? Does making all 1st Gen males S Rank automatically unlock the paralogue?

EmotiveFall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does that work in-game for Corrin? Does making all 1st Gen males S Rank automatically unlock the paralogue?
It unlocks the paralouge as soon as you start it up but unless you have the mother they will have the hair colors that they have in the Heirs of Fate DLC. I also don't know if getting them before actually getting there mother affects there stats in any way, though it probably doesnt. It works just fine for Corrin.
By the way you can also obtain both Kana's with full supports.

Reactions: KunoichiZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol