ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

matchet23

Trophies
XP
Country
I must be the dumbiest person of this thread but I dont know what to do with the addon (.xml) and how to put these characters in my chapterX save...

kowalskiy3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, a little request of mine (if possible) is to expand the little hex editor that comes built in to show bits of row 70 (right now it only shows up to 60) of raw block 1.
Reason for this is that I found this image (i believe it was in serenes, not really sure right now).
The point is that I would like to be able to edit personal skills, which are shown in the image as being located in 70x04 to 70x09.

If it is not possible/not on a near schedule, could anyone tell me about some editor that could allow me to find and edit those parameters?

Thanks in advance and apologies if i made a really stupid question

Attachments

• FEFATES EDITION 3.png
    FEFATES EDITION 3.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 349
  • FEFATES EDITION 3 (07x04 a 07x09 personal skills).png
    FEFATES EDITION 3 (07x04 a 07x09 personal skills).png
    13.3 KB · Views: 225

Dylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, a little request of mine (if possible) is to expand the little hex editor that comes built in to show bits of row 70 (right now it only shows up to 60) of raw block 1.
Reason for this is that I found this image (i believe it was in serenes, not really sure right now).
The point is that I would like to be able to edit personal skills, which are shown in the image as being located in 70x04 to 70x09.

If it is not possible/not on a near schedule, could anyone tell me about some editor that could allow me to find and edit those parameters?

Thanks in advance and apologies if i made a really stupid question
That requires Rom editing, not Save editing.
Nightmare can already do this too, see the Fates Rom Hacking thread: here

Reactions: kowalskiy3

Anomalocaris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So hey! I finally did all the stuff I wanted to do! I had posted a couple times in this thread to talk about putting Izana, Yukimura, Scarlet, and a parentless Rhajat into my Revelations file. I finally got the tools necessary to do so.

And something funny happened. To get Rhajat in my game, I bought a Logbook Rhajat from my Birthright file and then "de-Einherjared" her by removing the white background and green shield. She appears in My Castle, has level-up quotes, all the usual hallmarks of a normal unit. Including supports.

Here's where it gets weird.

In Birthright, she was the daughter of Hayato and Felicia, and married Hisame. Oddly, that transferred to Revelation, and she can have parent-child supports with Hayato and Felicia despite the former being a bachelor and the latter being married to Hinata this time around. But what's really odd is that she also has a textless, C-A support with Hisame. At first I thought it was some kind of glitchy transfer of the fact that she married him in Birthright, but now I realize it's because she's technically his half-sibling in Revelation and the game actually recognizes that... partially. It IS textless supports, after all.

cercity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any way to identify your party as red/enemy side without ROM hacking? I tried messing around with the army alignment value to no avail and thought it was impossible to control red units, but then I remembered you can with online battles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work