ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
werfault is the error handling app on windows, but it just crashes? no freezing or anything? could you pm me the save files in question?

Manakete_Smoocher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not completely sure what i did but now i can't edit the supports...? I also just had an adventure with parentless Kiragi... I think I had gotten Takumi married to... someone... and then I reset the supports without thinking. After some hex editing i think Setsuna is his mom now or something, i don't really care. This file is mostly for making a ridiculously overpowered MU to hire to my other files so i'm upgrading all the statues and stuff. I'm probably not going to be editing the supports much at all, but it bothers me that it's just greyed out for no reason?

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded Editor and I am at or near beginning of game. It says on this thread that Editor only works on "Chapter" and "Global" saves for now. What is the difference between those save types and how do I know which save type I currently have? Thoughts and help appreciated :)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded Editor and I am at or near beginning of game. It says on this thread that Editor only works on "Chapter" and "Global" saves for now. What is the difference between those save types and how do I know which save type I currently have? Thoughts and help appreciated :)
Your Chapter saves are the save files for your journey through the 3 routes of the game. Your Global save has stuff like your Support conversation log and a couple of other things.

Reactions: Skeet1983

Ghostlander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried changing a characters hair color in the hex box to a different color, but it didn't change in the actual game even though I saved the new changes and ported them over. Everything else worked. Does the hair option only work on the kids or something?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried changing a characters hair color in the hex box to a different color, but it didn't change in the actual game even though I saved the new changes and ported them over. Everything else worked. Does the hair option only work on the kids or something?
I believe it only works on the kids. I've successfully changed Midori's hair (she was recruited before I changed my hair color) to match my FeMU's hair color and it changed everywhere in-game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: