Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
Google translate: http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%...n&hl=th&ie=UTF8

Foreword

First, nothing Needless to say, thanks to manufacturers, wholesale and others to advance M3 DS REAL reach my hand, I now hand by the vendors gave me the official retail version, in order to be the first time we see a DS REAL M3 new features, it will be A shoot first and few explanations as to the M3 DS REAL What will be special about it, games run on the compatibility of the Mid-Autumn leave tomorrow after testing, and anyway is G6DS REAL, REAL use of technology is basically no difference is, of course, the DS Real M3 is truly support the SDHC format MicroSD

The M3 DS REAL (hereinafter referred to as M3DSR) will be divided into several main sales methods, the details were left to the factory and businessmen announced it, but now will be A first disclosed that connection, the M3DSR addition, the Division will also introduce Gbalpha shock cards, Internet cards and vibration GBA expansion card, Lan Fixed cards and original, the DS interface directly identify card is shocked, shocked cards will have access through Operation Clean Rom M3DSR when used in conjunction with the GBA expansion card is the end of Slot 2 GBA cards, the use of flash memory, GBA ROM M3DSR high-speed transmission from the GBA card operation, more official claimed to support soft reset, ordinary functions!

After reading the above, and whether the market has found some very similar functional accessories? So I think we should be more concerned about the price of it, that the factory prices of domestic and M3DSS with a grade, and the cartridge will be supporting lower price line, it is going to do Gbalpha a perfect home the program NDSL

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm. Hopefully the G6DSR has a similar update to support this card (they are made by the same company after all
tongue.gif
)

edit: support the slot 2 one

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The G6 DS Real was a failure...now this?!

What's wrong with the M3 DS Simply?

I declare this flashcart crap, until further notice. Enjoy your day.
smile.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
A G6 Real with external memory (SDHC compatible) and support for their new slot two expansion.

the expansion could be nice, i hear g6 and m3 (slot two carts) have nice gba compatability like ez4.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't really care about the M3 Real, but I'm very excited about the expansion pak. If I understand correctly, it has both rumble and GBA support (and browser support).

If the rumble works without patching roms on the M3 Simply, GBA roms work without patching and using the M3 Simply and the browser works without patching it on the M3 Simply I'll buy this
smile.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
the card somewhat reminds me of the scds1(in terms of the build)
it would be quite great if it had the springloaded sd slot of the scds1 and the buildquality of the r4(no chip sticking out) which looks like is gonna be the case
i can see this becoming ridiculiously overpriced like their slot2 range but its should be worthit giving the quality theyve given us

the GUI doesnt look that ugly to me and i hope that the touchscreen controls are like that ove the cyclods, tight.
i always get annoyed by the fact that the scds1 loader is always slightly....off
maybe if we could actually use the scroll bar on the side and introduce some sort of double click feature, i would be a complete and utter scds fanboy
till then im keeping my reservations

i hope that the skinning is nice and easy and can be done online(while the loader is running).
quick loading times should be a must and cheat support, preferably realtime and done from sort of database like the r4's cheat.dat (unlike the crappy scds1 system of having every single game seperate. thank god for sscheats though) so that it can be easily updated by someone who is constantly compiling new codes (nod to rayder)

perfect download play is a given since they have it on the simply and they should also include wii connectivity since the G6ds has it.
cyclods proved you dont just need built in memory

oh.. and urza..
i dont think there's a flashcard thats perfect...
every single card comes with it drawbacks, wether it be functionality, support, quality or price

look at the slot2 generation

qjopera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really care about the M3 Real, but I'm very excited about the expansion pak. If I understand correctly, it has both rumble and GBA support (and browser support).

If the rumble works without patching roms on the M3 Simply, GBA roms work without patching and using the M3 Simply and the browser works without patching it on the M3 Simply I'll buy this
smile.gif

oen your eyes the M3 simply is DEAD long live the M3 REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yaynds.gif
lecture.gif

qjopera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the card somewhat reminds me of the scds1(in terms of the build)
it would be quite great if it had the springloaded sd slot of the scds1 and the buildquality of the r4(no chip sticking out) which looks like is gonna be the case
i can see this becoming ridiculiously overpriced like their slot2 range but its should be worthit giving the quality theyve given us

the GUI doesnt look that ugly to me and i hope that the touchscreen controls are like that ove the cyclods, tight.
i always get annoyed by the fact that the scds1 loader is always slightly....off
maybe if we could actually use the scroll bar on the side and introduce some sort of double click feature, i would be a complete and utter scds fanboy
till then im keeping my reservations

i hope that the skinning is nice and easy and can be done online(while the loader is running).
quick loading times should be a must and cheat support, preferably realtime and done from sort of database like the r4's cheat.dat (unlike the crappy scds1 system of having every single game seperate. thank god for sscheats though) so that it can be easily updated by someone who is constantly compiling new codes (nod to rayder)

perfect download play is a given since they have it on the simply and they should also include wii connectivity since the G6ds has it.
cyclods proved you dont just need built in memory

oh.. and urza..
i dont think there's a flashcard thats perfect...
every single card comes with it drawbacks, wether it be functionality, support, quality or price

look at the slot2 generation

ph34r.gif
wacko.gif
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The G6DS has wii connectivity??? what kind of wii connectivity plz give me the details!!!!!!!!!!! I am now learning this sorry for being slow.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ph34r.gif
Â
wacko.gif
 WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The G6DS has wii connectivity??? what kind of wii connectivity plz give me the details!!!!!!!!!!! I am now learning this sorry for being slow.

The only kind of Wii connectivity so far? With Pokemon Battle Revolution?

Aside from that though, most of what xcalibur798 said is crap. I wouldn't take it to heart.

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

smile.gif

It was? Wow, that's news to me.

*Sigh*...so many ignorant people on this site it's not even funny.

Anyways, this cart is looking great. I can't wait until someone gets an English version(looking at you Pharaoh
tongue.gif
) so we can see what that expansion cart is really all about.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It was a failure in that it was unable to communicate its true value (and thus suffered low sales)
tongue.gif
But after getting a G6DS, I don't really see what it is
frown.gif
Great card though, don't get me wrong.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

smile.gif

It was? Wow, that's news to me.

*Sigh*...so many ignorant people on this site it's not even funny.

Anyways, this cart is looking great. I can't wait until someone gets an English version(looking at you Pharaoh
tongue.gif
) so we can see what that expansion cart is really all about.

Fanboys... "R4/M3DSS IZ TEH BESTZ ALL OTHERZ SUCK!" types. I was actually waiting for this, ever since i heard about the M3 DS Real, i've been waiting for some oficial word about it. If it has everything i need, GBA, Rumble, etc.. I'll glady buy it.

I'm still quite happy with my Slot 2 sollution, it still has updates, quite amazing.
The M3 Team doesnt deserve trash talk about them, their an awesome team always making their customers happy. Long live the M3 Team!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, would you recommend playing n64 games on a ps3 through retroarch?