Everdrive GBA is finally a reality

Hking0036

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seing as the supergrafx also used hucards to store it's games and was fully backwards compatible with the turbografx, wouldn't you be able to drop supergrafx games on the turbo everdrive and run them?
Supergrafx was reverse compatible with a few but not all turbo games, I think there's a compatibility issue there somewhere.

$100 for a flashcart when I can just use an emulator? No thanks
This is for people who want to use real hardware, if you don't want to use real hardware then this wasn't made for you to begin with. I love my gba so I'd rather play my gba games on a real gba instead of on a computer or even worse a phone using touch control.

Last edited by Hking0036,
Reactions: gnmmarechal

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
Supergrafx was reverse compatible with a few but not all turbo games, I think there's a compatibility issue there somewhere.

This is for people who want to use real hardware, if you don't want to use real hardware then this wasn't made for you to begin with. I love my gba so I'd rather play my gba games on a real gba game instead of on a computer or even worse a phone using touch control.

I still can't understand how can someone play GBA games on a smartphone using touch controls, maybe with button overlay over the game. It's just so bad.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Depends what game. For 95% of action games then yeah it would be like pulling teeth (you would never catch me playing turok, Kurukuru Kururin, max payne or ninja cop/five o without a controller/something that clicks when I press it), however the turn based stuff, and there is a lot of it after all, is a different matter. Even more so if you never did the GBA when it was new like I know you were around for. Granted a lot of things it did the DS probably got a version of which had touchscreen controls which map far better but even so.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Arne214 @ Arne214: ah ok