Eurogamer claims Pokémon Stars is coming to the Switch

D

Deleted-379826

I know Eurogamer is usually reputable when it comes to unconfirmed things, but it's still a rumor. This isn't fact yet.

There's also another reputable leaker claiming there's a Super Mario X Rabbids RPG
Oh noooooo it gets worse! Please just give me a good old regular Mario game.

Also I think this is pretty darn cool!

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Y'know, that could explain why Sun and Moon run like such ass on the 3ds, they could be like downports of the Switch version.

Shame they're shit games though, unless Nintendo completely revamps this I know I'm not going to even bother.
I really don't understand why the game don't use the n3ds CPU?
The game run the same on both o3ds and n3ds (except for boot time).
I am sure if they release a patch to fix the game for n3DS it will be better.

MionissNio

Trophies
XP
It'll probably be Pokemon ZMoon and ZSun edition. If it were to rerelease on the switch.

Hopefully they'll add a lot more post game into it as well as longer story like hgss which had the best post game imo.

Last edited by MionissNio,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Bad article, he even said it's gonna be the first pokemon adventure game ever on a console. Bad journalism forgetting pokemon colesseum and gale of darkness.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well, this has been somewhat pointed at due to the pretty much hd quality models used in sun and moon

its still not the console iteration they all whined for. its gonna be the same game on 3ds with better resolution available and displayable on the tv screen.
its still not 3d enough, its still not action battle-y enough, its still too easy.
and most will play it on the tablet anyway

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I really don't understand why the game don't use the n3ds CPU?
The game run the same on both o3ds and n3ds (except for boot time).
I am sure if they release a patch to fix the game for n3DS it will be better.

thats not true. the o3ds is more prone to slowdowns compared to the n3ds.

but neither can comfortably handle more than two of those high def pokemon models on screen at the same time (and since both use the same screen, you don't even see how high quality those models are).
they're not downports of a switch version, but the models used were definitely created with the idea of using them on the wiiu or switch later.
because making those 800models + additional forms is damn expensive, so it would make sense they only wanna pay for it once

Last edited by Clydefrosch,

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll buy it when they announce the Switch with a Pokemon skin
theres going to be many switch version on release...
one with Zelda skin with botw included
one with splatoon skin with splatoon switch included,
etc etc

D

Deleted User

If it's a good as Pokemon Battle Revolution I'll take you up on that offer Nintendo, but if it's just some standard pokeman game I think i'll pass.

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theres going to be many switch version on release...
one with Zelda skin with botw included
one with splatoon skin with splatoon switch included,
etc etc
yeah, i dont play any of those games besides zelda, and i got a wii u for that.
if they are really releasing pokemon switch with a pokemon switch skin, then im buying

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's a good as Pokemon Battle Revolution I'll take you up on that offer Nintendo, but if it's just some standard pokeman game I think i'll pass.
Well, they said it is base on Sun and Moon so...

Oh noooooo it gets worse! Please just give me a good old regular Mario game.
Honestly, we should have been had a Mario X Sonic RPG. Not this...

Bad article, he even said it's gonna be the first pokemon adventure game ever on a console. Bad journalism forgetting pokemon colesseum and gale of darkness.
I'm pretty sure that person meant in terms of main Pokemon games. Not spinoffs.

well, this has been somewhat pointed at due to the pretty much hd quality models used in sun and moon

its still not the console iteration they all whined for. its gonna be the same game on 3ds with better resolution available and displayable on the tv screen.
its still not 3d enough, its still not action battle-y enough, its still too easy.
and most will play it on the tablet anyway
"Not 3d enough". lol

"Most will play it on the tablet anyway". If even true, that matters because???

Pretty much the same now, expect different art style. With Pokemon Stars coming, don't we will see a standalone XD and Colosseum game coming on the Switch. I mean, they can still do so, 'cause I doubt they will do a story line like XD, where you catch trainers Pokemon, but pretty unlikely. Now they can still do a game like Pokemon Battle Revolution. It is a bit more likely. A game that focus more on battles creating teams and less on adventures and catching Pokemon. Unless the main games decide to do that too.

I wonder if the creators of the Pokemon like XD and Revolution will work with Game Freak after Pokemon Stars.

I doubt that Pokemon Stars wouldn't add other features and gameplay.

If trading is only about to be done by the Pokemon bank, I may skips Stars for the next Pokemon.

It will look better on the switch because no crappy rotomdex
Watch it be in one of the right or left corners of the screen. lol

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, they said it is base on Sun and Moon so...

Honestly, we should have been had a Mario X Sonic RPG. Not this...

I'm pretty sure that person meant in terms of main Pokemon games. Not spinoffs.

"Not 3d enough". lol

"Most will play it on the tablet anyway". If even true, that matters because???

Pretty much the same now, expect different art style. With Pokemon Stars coming, don't we will see a standalone XD and Colosseum game coming on the Switch. I mean, they can still do so, 'cause I doubt they will do a story line like XD, where you catch trainers Pokemon, but pretty unlikely. Now they can still do a game like Pokemon Battle Revolution. It is a bit more likely. A game that focus more on battles creating teams and less on adventures and catching Pokemon. Unless the main games decide to do that too.

I wonder if the creators of the Pokemon like XD and Revolution will work with Game Freak after Pokemon Stars.

I doubt that Pokemon Stars wouldn't add other features and gameplay.

If trading is only about to be done by the Pokemon bank, I may skips Stars for the next Pokemon.

Watch it be in one of the right or left corners of the screen. lol
even if he meant the main series only, i though gba series were playable on gamecube

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/