XP
Country
Senegal
Imparasite said:
nice edge finally updated
smile.gif
so got some question
smile.gif

1. Can we used cheat codes on black sigil?
2. Can this new firmware works on star wars clone wars?

smile.gif

1. yes, the code works

2.I have no idea

dakara

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Any idea how the cheat code engine is any different? I just downloaded a cheats.dat from the gbatemp cheat database and I'm hoping it'll still work. I guess I'll try it and update this post.

BTW first post! Excited to be joining the community after reading tons of things as a guest for the last few weeks!

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dakara said:
Any idea how the cheat code engine is any different? I just downloaded a cheats.dat from the gbatemp cheat database and I'm hoping it'll still work. I guess I'll try it and update this post.

BTW first post! Excited to be joining the community after reading tons of things as a guest for the last few weeks!

glad to have you
tongue.gif

THIS RULES although i have recently bought a m3i zero and gave my EDGE to a friend but i guess he will be happy to hear this AMAZING NEWS

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
dakara said:

well, i guess judging from black sigil, long story short, they probably fixed it up, so u will probably(i guess and hope) be able to use codes that were previously don work very well(like ragnarok ds card code which gave us less cards than it should), or maybe all those jump! codes will now work as well.

so in other words, just treat it as we have gotten cheat engine v2 or something.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Imparasite said:
2. Can this new firmware works on star wars clone wars?

QUOTEMany game compatibility fixes, including but not limited to: 3538, 3607, 3690, 3812, 3872, 3874

im sure they didn't skip it out, would have tested it for you, but can't be bothered leeching it

emoshmo9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
moose323 said:
Hi im new
yaynds.gif
and how do you update the EDGE
unsure.gif
do you delete the Edge file and DAT. file with
the new one???

Yes. You replace the EDGE.DAT you currently have with the new one.

Echo1

Trophies
XP
Country
kitts said:
Clone Wars working on my EDGE now
smile.gif
No it doesn't. I installed the new firmware and have tried the European version of it and the screens still go black after the intro movies.

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
moose323 said:
Hi im new
yaynds.gif
and how do you update the EDGE
unsure.gif
do you delete the Edge file and DAT. file with
the new one???
Don't delete the EDGE folder, just the .DAT file, then put the .DAT file from the update onto your microSD card. (you can also replace the cheats.dat in the EDGE folder if you want)

Fatboy12345236

Trophies
XP
Country
Echo1 said:
kitts said:
Clone Wars working on my EDGE now
smile.gif
No it doesn't. I installed the new firmware and have tried the European version of it and the screens still go black after the intro movies.
Umm.... I worked out ONE thing! If u use cheats u can mov on SLIGHTLY more in the game However u get the freeze sometime l8ter....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think the factory making factories is unemployed lol +1