Hacking DSTWO+ coming on May 18'th. Includes two flashcards.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Looks better than Gateway or Sky3DS to me. Source: http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-12143-1-1.html
yeah that feature list was someone trolling, and it got passed around as truth, the only word on the existence of the card from any mods/staff on the SC website was "its limited to 4.x only" (before gateway ultra), and " we will support upto 9.2" (after gateway ultra was released)

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the shouldn't have given up on the DSTWO entirely like me I have no use for the 3ds cart as I have 9.6 and have no desire to pirate 3ds roms unless hack patches come out I can only use the DS cart

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
the shouldn't have given up on the DSTWO entirely like me I have no use for the 3ds cart as I have 9.6 and have no desire to pirate 3ds roms unless hack patches come out I can only use the DS cart

What pisses me off if I read it correctly its not even a all in one card, they are including the ds cart as part of the bundle. What a scam to make people buy both

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The dstwo+ should of had two buttons on the top.

One to switch between "gateway clone" and "sky3ds clone". Other button is obviously to cycle through games while in sky3ds mode.

That would be the ultimate flashcart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: