Hacking DSTWO+ coming on May 18'th. Includes two flashcards.

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"The sound made when a person clears his/her throat, often interjected when speaking or writing to indicate that the next word or phrase is used ironically"
I know, I was just why wondering you wrote "AHEM" if I can't hear you ;)

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like how all these supposed release dates keep coming from forum posts all which have come and went, and yet sc team can't update their site which an actual data

Reactions: migles and VinsCool

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A couple of months ago in one of these DStwo+ threads I said it would be released soon™ after GW released N3DS support. And I think it was you gamesquest1 that pointed out how the alledged features list changed shortly after GW changed theirs.

Who was Temp administrator that "confirmed" this was a legitimate product?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
A carousel of months ago in one of these DStwo+ threads I said it would be released soon™ after GW released N3DS support. And I think it was you gamesquest1 that pointed out how the alledged features list changed shortly after GW changed theirs.

Who was Temp administrator that "confirmed" this was a legitimate product?
tbh the whole thing kinda stinks of BS, the announcement, the DSTWO being pulled from sale MONTHS ahead of the supposed release date....common seriously why would you stop selling your old card that isnt even going to be getting replaced, the original DSTWO still had a place on the market, i have seen people practically begging for one, and they just turn customers down as they are releasing a different product catering to a different platform :wtf:.....and lets not mention the crappy name choice.....oh wait i did :P

TehLexinator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, what a shame. A dev confirmed that it will NOT work on the N3DS. So the only currently working cards are Gateway and Sky.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.