Hacking Download the NEW NUSGrabberGUI

Do you like the design elements of the new NUSGrabberGUI?

• Yes!

Votes: 67 66.3%
  • Some, yes.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • CHANGE IT BACK!

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamil169

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
i have same problem cant download

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 250

uqbn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Install both Visual Studio C++ 2013 (x86) and 2015 (x86) even if your Windows are x64. Reboot your system.
The first one contains *120*.dll files, the second one *140*.dll files.
Hopefully it helps.

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
hello, I have a problem when decrypt the folder, I get the following error, I have stuck ckey well.
Did you make sure that your ckey.bin is readable and that the folder (and the subfolders) of wherever my program is stored has full read and write permissions?
My friends PC is still telling him that mscvr21.dll (or something) is missing or not for a computer.
We've installed the 2013 redist x86 and 64bit and .net packages, still same issue, any thoughts?
Delete the .dll files with the numbers (like msvcr120.dll) located in the directory of my program and then try again.
It tells me that Cannot find on nintendo servers for latest smash update? EUR
Which version of NUSGrabber.exe are you using in the settings? Make sure that you are NOT using the original. You can try both, but the original shouldn't work.
Could someone tell me how you are able to run this software on OS X? I know you need Wine for this, but it doesn't run with it.
Thx :)
Currently, Mac OS is not supported. I've yet to get someone to go through all the steps necessary to test the program using Wine, but that doesn't mean that it won't work. Really, if you're using another OS other than Windows, I would be getting JNUS or something else like that.
Hi everyone, i have a quick question:
Can i close a download with NEU-NusGrabberGUI, and continue that download later??
I mean, if i close the download, i´ll gonna loose all the files?? or i can continue with that download later?
My program uses NUSGrabber, which in turn uses wget, which allows file download resuming, so in essence, yes. However, my program treats these files as an incomplete download, as there is no way to tell the progress of the download, so if you try to redownload the files, then they would NOT resume, as my program will clean out the folder and rerun NUSGrabber.exe.
only input after using this for a while I have:
Better update for the list (Wind Waker HD Full title european missing etc.)

And also, better indicator for the download progress. Maybe just draw same stuff NUSgrabber itself draws in the window, just good to know speed and whatnot somehow - this is only reason I opted to use NUSgrabber in cmd over the GUI in some cases.
For the list, I don't maintain that. I download and reformat the data stored at this url: "http://wiiubrew.org/w/index.php?title=Title_database" This means that if a title is missing, then it's up to the community to add it in. As for the download progress, a while back there was a post I made that detailed the reasons why I cannot impliment that. Trust me, I tried EVERYTHING, but there was no foolproof way to tell the speed and progress of the download other than what I already have. When I implement using the another method of downloading that I'm working on, there will be a progress bar that will tell you how much longer it will take, but for now, there is no way that I can do that.
I had to instal both Visual Studio C++ 2013 (x86) and 2015 (x86) (!!!) for your app to work properly on Windows 10 x64. It took me whole night to solve this puzzle.
Really? I would assume that Win 10 would have all of those packages pre-installed... Did you upgrade
Install both Visual Studio C++ 2013 (x86) and 2015 (x86) even if your Windows are x64. Reboot your system.
The first one contains *120*.dll files, the second one *140*.dll files.
Hopefully it helps.
What uqbn said, but also delete those .dll files from the program's folder.
Is Wind Waker HD missing or do I need to update the title list somehow?
Really noone knows why Im missing some titles? :/
The title list is maintained by the community, and is updated here: http://wiiubrew.org/w/index.php?title=Title_database
If the title you are wanting to download is not in that list, then my program won't display the game. If you DO know the Title ID, then you can run NUSGrabber.exe manually like so, replacing the numbers with your Title ID: NUSGrabber.exe 0005000E10101010

Reactions: fatsquirrel

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply. Do you maybe know why your program is constantly crashing for me?
No error code, it just...disappears. :o
Yesterday it was working fine for several hours and now it closes within 30 min sometimes, sometimes within 1 h.
I don't know. Are you downloading when this happens? If so, then perhaps my filewatcher is making the program crash, if not, and you're just letting it sit there, then I really don't know. If you put the program in debug mode and attach the debug.log to your next post, that might identify the problem.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know. Are you downloading when this happens? If so, then perhaps my filewatcher is making the program crash, if not, and you're just letting it sit there, then I really don't know. If you put the program in debug mode and attach the debug.log to your next post, that might identify the problem.
I was downloading yeah

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
I was downloading yeah
In the next update then, I'll add an option to turn that off.
I'm trying to find watchdogs and paper mario they don't show up on the list i have updated it.
The versionlists and the Title ID's are totally different. When you hit the update versionlists button, it just updates the versions for the titles. The titles, as explained in the long post above, are taken from here: http://wiiubrew.org/w/index.php?title=Title_database
That site is community driven, so it may or may not have the Title ID that you are looking for.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country

The versionlists and the Title ID's are totally different. When you hit the update versionlists button, it just updates the versions for the titles. The titles, as explained in the long post above, are taken from here: http://wiiubrew.org/w/index.php?title=Title_database
That site is community driven, so it may or may not have the Title ID that you are looking for.
Thank you, but what exactly does this filewatcher do?
Very much looking forward to the new version!!!

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country

oh dear abort mission!
i have problems with jnus tool mod, not this program. im so sorry for the false alarm, i downloaded so many of these programs im losing track :(

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Hello! can i just download a single file of one game or do i need to download the whole game?
Because of the way that NUSGrabber works, you'll have to download the whole game. If you want single files, JNUS is the best.
Sure I did.

No, Win 10 never have had these packages preinstalled.
Could you pls add my info to your manual? It'll help to many users.
That explains it, then. When you do an upgrade from a previous version, it doesn't install those packages, since it's just doing an upgrade. When you install Win 10 fresh, then those get installed, as I didn't have to install anything on my Win 10 virtual machine. Don't worry, I'm adding it.
is there a way to download breath of the wild's demo thru this?
I don't know. I would assume not, as Breath of the Wild hasn't even been released yet.
oh dear abort mission!
i have problems with jnus tool mod, not this program. im so sorry for the false alarm, i downloaded so many of these programs im losing track :(
It's fine! Thanks anyways.

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
How do i download for example only title.cert for yoshis wolly world with JNUS?
I'm not the maintainer of that app, and I haven't used it much, so I can't say. I'm sure it's as simple as selecting what game you want, selecting the files within that game, and then hitting the download button.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up