Hacking Download the NEW NUSGrabberGUI

Do you like the design elements of the new NUSGrabberGUI?

• Yes!

Votes: 67 66.3%
  • Some, yes.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • CHANGE IT BACK!

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baselhamad

"F*CK israel", Free Free Palestine #فلسطيني_وأفتخر
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to the title that you want to download DLC from, note the TitleID, and visit this link: http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/Title_database. Then search the TitleID inside the DLC section, note the full ID of what you want to download, and run NUSGrabber.exe inside the folder that contains NEW-NUSGrabberGUI.exe with the argument of that ID, minus the hyphen. (e.g., "NUSGrabber 0005000C10101010")
will decrypt it automatically or i have to do something?

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
can NUSGrabber download DLC's and decrypt it?
Yes, but you need the DLC's title key in a file called "title.tik". I can't provide you with the means to get that key because it's illegal, but you can Google how to get the DLC's key from your own console, provided that you've purchased it.

will decrypt it automatically or i have to do something?
For DLC, it will not decrypt automatically, but you CAN decrypt it via the GUI using the Decrypt button, provided that you have both the Wii U common key (.bin file) and the DLC's title key (.tik file).

baselhamad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but you need the DLC's title key in a file called "title.tik". I can't provide you with the means to get that key because it's illegal, but you can Google how to get the DLC's key from your own console, provided that you've purchased it.
oh, ok, i have a question, i want to download NUSGrabber, i download it by the page that you've put it on this website, i download it and i opened NUSGrabber and i can't see any program that launch NUSGrabber? where is it?

baselhamad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    14.5 KB · Views: 271
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    20.8 KB · Views: 217

foxhidden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello Fox,

I have some troubles with your release on my x86 windows 8.1.
The error message when I try to download is:

"MSVCP140.dll (Or MSVCR120.dll) is either not designed to
run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again
using the original installation media or contact your system
administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status
Oxc00003Sa."

I have well-installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2013, 2015 and Microsoft's .NET Framework 4.5 but the problem remain the same.
If I copy-paste the 2 DLL's from Windows folder to Newsgrabber One, The size are different and then It works.
But after i close the program, the DLL's are deleted so I need to copy over the currents each time I open Newsgrabber...

I haven't the problem on my Win 8.1 x64. The DLL's provided with your software are for x64 Windows only?IS is possible to not delete the DLL's when I close the program?

Thanks!

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! The first of all I know I found first in Google and I didnt found anyting
Can someone say how to get the DLC NUS key/title.tik (with the NUS key I can get title.tik), or the DLC title.tik its just his title id with the tik format (like @FoxMcloud5655 said?
In all chases I want the Watch Dogs DLC and I need the title.key
Bye!

Last edited by victormr21,

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Hi! The first of all I know I found first in Google and I didnt found anyting
Can someone say how to get the DLC NUS key/title.tik (with the NUS key I can get title.tik), or the DLC title.tik its just his title id with the tik format (like @FoxMcloud5655 said?
In all chases I want the Watch Dogs DLC and I need the title.key
Bye!
It is illegal for anyone to ask for or post copyrighted material... And this falls under that category. Sorry, but unless someone is willing to get themselves banned, you won't find help here. However, there are other forums designed for such activities, and a quick Google search should provide you with the answers you are looking for, provided that someone has paid for said DLC, extracted the key from it, and posted it online.

Hello Fox,

I have some troubles with your release on my x86 windows 8.1.
The error message when I try to download is:

"MSVCP140.dll (Or MSVCR120.dll) is either not designed to
run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again
using the original installation media or contact your system
administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status
Oxc00003Sa."

I have well-installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2013, 2015 and Microsoft's .NET Framework 4.5 but the problem remain the same.
If I copy-paste the 2 DLL's from Windows folder to Newsgrabber One, The size are different and then It works.
But after i close the program, the DLL's are deleted so I need to copy over the currents each time I open Newsgrabber...

I haven't the problem on my Win 8.1 x64. The DLL's provided with your software are for x64 Windows only?IS is possible to not delete the DLL's when I close the program?

Thanks!
Well, I have a bug currently that creates said .dll's when the program runs, even though they don't need it. The .dll files I provided were from a test build to see if I could make a version of the program that didn't need you to install any additional software. There is an option in the settings that allows you to keep the files, rather than cleaning up all the resources. Check that, replace the .dll files with yours, and your problem should go away.

Picartman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello FoxMcloud5655, thanks for making this program. I'm afraid I'm running into an error and I can't figure out what to do. I get this error when I try to decrypt a download: http://i.imgur.com/Sr6uLVh.jpg I'm not sure what it's referring to. Does it mean I didn't create a ckey.bin file correctly in my hex editor?

In case the image doesn't load, the error says unable to save common key. Ensure you have access to read and write to the directory that you specified.

Edit: I figured it out. I had to delete all ckey.bin files I had, remake it, reload Nusgrabber, and point it to the latest one and it worked. I think it was trying to load an old version I had incorrectly created beforehand.

Last edited by Picartman,

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Hello FoxMcloud5655, thanks for making this program. I'm afraid I'm running into an error and I can't figure out what to do. I get this error when I try to decrypt a download: http://i.imgur.com/Sr6uLVh.jpg I'm not sure what it's referring to. Does it mean I didn't create a ckey.bin file correctly in my hex editor?

In case the image doesn't load, the error says unable to save common key. Ensure you have access to read and write to the directory that you specified.

Edit: I figured it out. I had to delete all ckey.bin files I had, remake it, reload Nusgrabber, and point it to the latest one and it worked. I think it was trying to load an old version I had incorrectly created beforehand.
That error, "Unable to copy saved common key.", is thrown when my GUI can't copy your ckey.bin file to the root of the directory where you downloaded your update from. In your case, remaking the ckey.bin file most likely reset the permissions on the file and allowed my GUI to copy it. Now that you've got it working, don't delete or move the ckey.bin file you've created, or you'll have to respecify where it's located at. (What I mean to say is that the common key is never stored inside my program.)

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
can we download the full titles ? @FoxMcloud5655
Yes, you can download full titles. However, in order to decrypt them, you have to have the specific key for the game AND the common key for the Wii U in the form of a "title.tik" file and a "whatever-you-want.bin" file, respectively. Place the "title.tik" inside the folder where the files are downloaded to, then hit the decrypt button and select your common key.

ckcu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I think I found the ckey.bin now, but it's still hard to understand why the text in it is so garbled up when opened via notepad.

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
I think I found the ckey.bin now, but it's still hard to understand why the text in it is so garbled up when opened via notepad.
The text isnt garbled, its in hexadecimal format, open It with a hex editor like HxD and you will see the key and at the right the "translation" of the hex numbers in letters but in this chase there isnt any possible translation
Bye

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Exactly what @victormr21 said. The ckey.bin, which you obviously acquired from some website, contains the hexadecimal code needed for decrypting Wii U files gathered from NUS. Notepad reads the hex and attempts to translate them into letters, numbers, or symbols based on the format (UTF-8, ASCII) it thinks the file is in.

Reactions: victormr21

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8