Dont know what to do part 2

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Evo.lve said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Sometimes, when a woman steps out of line, you gotta beat her ass to put her back in it. Try backhanding her a few times, and if she whines, you say:

"HEY! WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP! AND GET YOUR ASS IN THE KITCHEN! AND MAKE ME A SANDWICH!"

and then she'll start fussing thinking she's being raped, then you slap her again upside the head and go

"HEY! GET YOUR ASS IN THE KITCHEN AND KNIT ME A SWEATER!"

and then if she still gives you lip, you roundhouse kick her, and say

"HEY! GO GET IN THE BEDROOM AND START MAKING BABIES!"

and then she'll listen to you.

Women, sometimes you have to treat them like puppies before they learn their place.

chair.gif

Wtf is wrong with you.

You're right. I apologize.

Start with the kicking first.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Y05h1 said:
This thread is full of so many wonderful things...

Really, if you want to play it smart, then just ignore her. If she tells you to go away, then you should go away. The moment you say good bye, don't wait for a reply, you leave that instant. The point is to manipulate her, make her feel guilty about being so harsh, fill her with regret... if she can't talk to you, she can't confirm how you are feeling, and she's left with her own negative/girl thoughts. Which works in your favour. Then when she finally gets to talk to you again, she'll jump at the chance (Make it at least a full day... aim for two). You want to make sure she knows that you are above her, that it's her loss is she pushes you away, not yours. Don't make anything too easy for her.

But you know, in the end it's probably not going to amount to much. Just wait for puberty to really hit in, everything's going to change (those hormones can really do all sorts of interesting things).

Evo.lve said:
chair.gif

Wtf is wrong with you.
...he just wants a sandwich
who's puberty mine or hers?

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
This little bitch obviously comes from some type of screwed up family. Your kinda pathetic to let her manipulate you like this at only age 11. What's is your problem? Do you want women to do shit like this to you the rest of your life? Grow a spine and tell her to grow up a little. Tell her how you feel again and then tell her until she can talk to you like a normal human being you don't want nothing more to do with her.

Y05h1

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Sop said:
who's puberty mine or hers?
Either. Girls get all emotional, and start having issues with their bodies, whilst guys get aggressive and their thoughts move from their heads to their pants...

Sop

groovy dude lmao
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Me thinks she already had it because she's got pretty big boobies for her age.. (lol)

Sop

groovy dude lmao
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh yeah well... Sop uses Craisins Sop recover d 64 health, Sop uses I have seen something yet kid. It's a critical hit! Shadowsoldier admits Sop has seen something yet. Sop gains 52 EXP.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sop said:
Oh yeah well... Sop uses Craisins Sop recover d 64 health, Sop uses I have seen something yet kid. It's a critical hit! Shadowsoldier admits Sop has seen something yet. Sop gains 52 EXP.

haha funny, you should be like this to her.

make her laugh i mean. but not like this

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, bro, she obviously digs you.

You gotta wait for maturity and puberty to kick in, and then you'll realize all of the things that were so...mystifying...were actually pretty obvious.

What I noticed is that girls 'hit' boys for a reason. And that reason is obviously to get our attention because they somewhat have a "thing" for us and will do as much to get attention as possible. Then again, it's from my perspective.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
game01 said:
Sop said:

haha funny, you should be like this to her.

make her laugh i mean. but not like this
I do make her laugh..

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I were you I would seek counseling, as this may be the last shot you'll get, what with you being so old and all...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1