Not open for further replies.

sno

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotta rant right now. My wife allergic to a lot of things. Caffeine is one of them. This morning I made her some decaf on a pour over. Gave her cup... with her pumpkin creamer... she sits and watches TV and I go off to make MY pour over. I pour her leftover coffee into a glass cup sitting idly by and begin making some caramel flavored coffee. I make my cup and start drinking it early in the morning. I left the remaining coffee in the pour over. Went to bestbuy to pick up something and when I get back to help make her lunch I mention she still has leftover coffee and then she goes "nO i dOnt, it's empty, see!" pointing at the pour over. Dread poured over my face.

"What....? No you got coffee right here, see this coca cola glass cup here filled to the brim?" Her face dropped and and I'm like I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU. "Well it did taste pretty good!" "CARAMEL AND PUMPKIN- HOW DID YOU MISS THAT?!! AHH!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU @!$@!ing reeee" -etc etc. MIND YOU I gOT LIKE 90% accuracy predicting her cycle and it's coming real soon. Mood swings x 200. This sucks. She's laughing and shrugging it off looking more retoorded than I usually do. I'm gonna be dealing with her itchy rashes and keeping me up at night and it's near the holiday. JUST GREAT. And to add salt to my wound she offers me some leftover coffee in her cup. I stare into it in silence. "REALLY THINK IM GONNA THAT DISGUSTING PUMPKIN?" It has caramel.. I MEAN.. You would think someone would notice caramel flavor being incorporated into their pumpkin spice coffee. She attributed the improved taste to her shaking the creamer container. I just can't..

I might sound whiny at the end here but she knows me. She knows I'm not gonna drink it. She just did it to have more of an intense laugh. Any of you have dum women? Am I crazy? I'm laughing at this too a little bit but it is gonna sort of suck. Got any recent f-ups that are worth mentioning? Care to share? How is your week gOing?

Reactions: SylverReZ

HawaiianInTown

Friendly Neighborhood Hawaiian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SMFH = Shaking My F'ing Housewife... haha! Kidding, just trying to lighten your mood my guy. Though, give it a try it might make you feel better? Kidding again. 🤙🏽

• Haha
Reactions: sno
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto