Veho, Can't Defend Myself. Do Not Lock This Thread For That Reason.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Veho, I don't know where you get these delusional feelings about me. I said you're so woke now, that's all. I wouldn't kill myself if you didn't like me, but I would retire from the Chatbox if you didn't appreciate me. I don't feel that you do whatsoever. I've already told you that youre mum cares for me much more than you do. if you don't really care, what can I say? I can only do her so much. like I said, I'm going to quit eventually, and there were a few times where I was about to, so keep on doing what you're doing, and that will happen. I needed to talk with ure mum, but me saying I had a crush on her was all that you thought about, let's just say, you're whiteknighting, but I couldn't care less you hating me. I gave you ever opportunity to change your feelings. so I said I liked youre mum? big fucking deal!? it's only a matter of time till I quit her. you make me want to due to your beliefs that are so woke I will eventually, because I have nothing else to drop the scenes besides someone else's mum,

zoolander.gif

(He's so woke right now)

• Wow
Reactions: SylverReZ

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Veho, I don't know where you get these delusional feelings about me. I said you're so woke now, that's all. I wouldn't kill myself if you didn't like me, but I would retire from the Chatbox if you didn't appreciate me. I don't feel that you do whatsoever. I've already told you that youre mum cares for me much more than you do. if you don't really care, what can I say? I can only do her so much. like I said, I'm going to quit eventually, and there were a few times where I was about to, so keep on doing what you're doing, and that will happen. I needed to talk with ure mum, but me saying I had a crush on her was all that you thought about, let's just say, you're whiteknighting, but I couldn't care less you hating me. I gave you ever opportunity to change your feelings. so I said I liked youre mum? big fucking deal!? it's only a matter of time till I quit her. you make me want to due to your beliefs that are so woke I will eventually, because I have nothing else to drop the scenes besides someone else's mum,

(He's so woke right now)

🤔 what if one day Juan get sued for plagiarism?

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol