Hardware Do you own a Wii U?

Do you own a Wii U?

• Total voters

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
How is the Skylanders series the last of the Spyro series I played was the PS1 & PS2 series but haven't finished the Legend Of Spyro series do you have Spyro Dawn Of The Dragon for PS2 i'm willing to buy it or trade for it

Skylanders Giants isn't anything special, imo, but my son loves it. The play style is a lot like Marvel Ultimate Alliance, but really slow-paced and, frankly, very easy. I play it with him sometimes and I think it's perfect for a young gamer like him but it's not really an adults' game.

Of course, there are adults out there that seem to enjoy it, and good for them. Just not my thing.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm planning to get one when it's cheaper and gets the games that interest me. My multiplatform machine will probably be the PS4 since it seems to be the best out of the bunch, but I still want a Nintendo system for all of Nintendo's exclusives as well as the occasional game that'll use the Gamepad properly. I'm specifically waiting for a new Metroid Prime while my lass is looking forward to some Pokemon games and a proper Zelda sequel.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I purchased the Legend of Zelda WWHD bundle (For $220, what an awesome deal!!), and I have a few games for it (WWHD obviously, as well as Just Dance 2013 and Game & Wario), but there's none yet that really capture my interests. I just beat the first quest on WWHD, so I don't know what I'm playing next.

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes I have and love my Wii U. I like the Nintendo TVII too.
Games I have are:
Disney Infinity
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Lego City Undercover
Rayman Legends
The Wonderful 101
Mass Effect 3
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Call of Duty Black Ops II
Nintendo land
As well as some of the Downloadable content like Zen Pinball, Starwars Pinball by Zen, Mighty Switch force, Nano Assault Neo, Puddle, Tank Tank Tank.
No virtual console stuff yet, does not seem to impress me enough to buy it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: but well atleast my game tv stick can, @Psionic Roshambo