• Views 14,794
  • Replies 48
  • Likes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-401606

OP
I placed my order almost a month ago and I am still waiting on a shipment. The owner ignores emails and just doesn't seem to care about actually doing business the right way. Owner of modchipsdirect urgently needs to go to college so he can learn to run a business. Ignoring customers and telling lies is unacceptable,not shipping because you are too lazy to go to the post office is unacceptable.

Reactions: 8BitWonder

ikarasu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The modchips come from China. Right now with all the fenatyl coming from china, packages are held at customs for an unreasonably long time. AFAiK, only 1 supplier in UsA got their shipment and is shipping - MCD Got theirs, and theyre packaging them all for shipping today, and hopefully things will be shipped tomorrow.

Theyre getting hundreds of emails asking where stuff is... If they send a canned response, people will complain. If they respond to every email, itll delay things even more, and people will complain. You guys just need more patience... If you want an update, check their product listing. it's been changing everyday with updates... Latest being they have the modchips in hand now, and theyre packaging them (Was updated on monday). So if youre in the first wave, expect them to ship within 48 hours.

D

Deleted-401606

OP
The modchips come from China. Right now with all the fenatyl coming from china, packages are held at customs for an unreasonably long time. AFAiK, only 1 supplier in UsA got their shipment and is shipping - MCD Got theirs, and theyre packaging them all for shipping today, and hopefully things will be shipped tomorrow.

Theyre getting hundreds of emails asking where stuff is... If they send a canned response, people will complain. If they respond to every email, itll delay things even more, and people will complain. You guys just need more patience... If you want an update, check their product listing. it's been changing everyday with updates... Latest being they have the modchips in hand now, and theyre packaging them (Was updated on monday). So if youre in the first wave, expect them to ship within 48 hours.

How does it delay the orders when we ask for the owner to answer our emails atleast. Theres no excuse for the owner not replying to emails in a timely fashion(he hasn't for me at all). This is just ridiculous at this point. I would recommend anyone to avoid them at all cost.

D

Deleted-401606

OP
Message me your order number and/or your email address
I answered over 200 emails today
We try to answer all emails within 24 hours
Only emails we are ignoring is of people that buy the SX OS that email 5 minutes after placing the order asking for the code.

I am not giving you my order number.I will be charging back my order so that you can eat the chargeback fees. That should teach you a lesson about respecting customers.

Reactions: tbb043

ModChipsDirect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohh
I think I know who you are
I already cancelled your order today for your email calling us liars and threatening to cancel your order if we didn't stop lying.
Well we aren't lying about anything. I cancelled your order already refunded you in full when you got the cancel email, so your charge back will fail

D

Deleted-401606

OP
Ohh
I think I know who you are
I already cancelled your order today for your email calling us liars and threatening to cancel your order if we didn't stop lying.
Well we aren't lying about anything. I cancelled your order already refunded you in full when you got the cancel email, so your charge back will fail

I do not see my order is cancelled. You are either lying about cancelling my order,or you have so many angry customers that you can no longer keep track.This is bordering on downright ridiculous. How much longer am I going to be waiting for my dongle?If people want to buy from someone that ignores emails and takes 3 months to ship then they should buy with you.What a mess.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: 8BitWonder

ikarasu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I do not see my order is cancelled. You are either lying about cancelling my order,or you have so many angry customers that you can no longer keep track.This is bordering on downright ridiculous. How much longer am I going to be waiting for my dongle?If people want to buy from someone that ignores emails and takes 3 months to ship then they should buy with you.What a mess.

Wait zero more days. Cancel your order, that'll free up the email guy so he can hels package the thousands of orders they have, and I'll get my order faster.

You already don't want to order through them, so cancel and order from elsewhere. There's a few month wait at every site, but maybe they'll answer your emails to make you happy.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

phreaksho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing some people don't consider when buy these products is that there is a lot of impatient people who will place orders and cancel orders and these guys just have to wait for the shipment, especially from the high demand when a product first gets released. That said, these guys are busy just trying to keep customers atm because of all the new orders and cancellations, but they don't have full control over the product that gets shipped to them. When they get it, they sort it and ship it in the order they receive. The same goes for most the other sites that sell this stuff because of the high demand and what not. I would expect to get one "Eventually" right now because of the time. I mean, the sx pro thing was first released like a week ago...

D

Deleted-401606

OP
The thing some people don't consider when buy these products is that there is a lot of impatient people who will place orders and cancel orders and these guys just have to wait for the shipment, especially from the high demand when a product first gets released. That said, these guys are busy just trying to keep customers atm because of all the new orders and cancellations, but they don't have full control over the product that gets shipped to them. When they get it, they sort it and ship it in the order they receive. The same goes for most the other sites that sell this stuff because of the high demand and what not. I would expect to get one "Eventually" right now because of the time. I mean, the sx pro thing was first released like a week ago...

They do have control. It has been proven on here that they received a shipment and decided that they wouldn't ship over the weekend. MDC just does not conduct a serious business,no ifs ands or buts.

Uiaad

GBAtemp's resident guinea pig
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Then you would know that ranting and raving will get you nowhere fast. You wouldn't even let they guy try and help you that to me says you don't actually want help and just want to sit around bitching and moaning.

HtheB

Trophies
Website
www.HtheB.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am not giving you my order number.I will be charging back my order so that you can eat the chargeback fees. That should teach you a lesson about respecting customers.
Way to go... at first you complain, and when they want to help you to see what went wrong, you aren't cooperating.

No one should sent you anything, and about your business: the hell with it.

You're just a troll.

Reactions: Zaide and Uiaad

phreaksho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They do have control. It has been proven on here that they received a shipment and decided that they wouldn't ship over the weekend. MDC just does not conduct a serious business,no ifs ands or buts.
Yea... I mean they do sell modchips, but I was saying that they don't have 'full' control over when they recieve their stuff from out of country. I have got stuff from them on a Saturday before... I'm just trying to make a point that these things can take time. The moment you make a purchase from most of the re-sellers it is mostly out of your hands. I guess it just depends on who decides to take it for granted or not .

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Zaide

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good on MCD for even bothering to give this clown the time of day and responding.

OP, people like you make customer service jobs hell.

D

Deleted-401606

OP
Way to go... at first you complain, and when they want to help you to see what went wrong, you aren't cooperating.

No one should sent you anything, and about your business: the hell with it.

You're just a troll.
Then you would know that ranting and raving will get you nowhere fast. You wouldn't even let they guy try and help you that to me says you don't actually want help and just want to sit around bitching and moaning.

These guys are chills from modchipcentral. Please ignore anything they have to say. In business the customer is ALWAYS right,if you are too stupid to understand why that is,then you are way too goddamn stupid to ever make any considerable amount of money. Only weak minded individuals rage at customers because they can't put aside their little NERD ego so instead they chose to rage and lose thousands in business. If 10 new customers do not buy a product because of a bad review,the upset customer ends up costing them thousands in business. Bad reviews add up,and eventually people wont purchase from you. The guy on modchipsdirect only makes 30k a year,his business isn't serious.

It's ridiculous how many obvious shills they have on this website.

Edit:Here is a quote for our younger members that are planning to be entrepreneurs one day.If you google the paragraph you should be able to find the article. It's an exceptionally good read. If MCD was a good business,why do they have so many complaints? The members that say this is an isolated incident are either trolls or shills.

The Backlash Could Be Devastating
The backlash from displeasing just one customer can be devastating to a business model. Just one sass-filled complaint can leave a business with a poor reputation on the Internet and in its hometown. An established business also may lose many profits behind the ordeal. When it comes to new business they may not be able to recover from damage like this because of how new it is. Things like this can really sink your business even with the help of a reputation management company.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: tbb043
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8