Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majorix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just installed the loader. It shows all roms correctly, but when I try to open one, it gets stuck after the Health Warning. How can I fix this?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed the loader. It shows all roms correctly, but when I try to open one, it gets stuck after the Health Warning. How can I fix this?
Update the unofficial bootstrap build and set Bootstrap to unofficial in settings.
Also, what game are you running?

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TWLoader v4.1.0

What's new?
  • Date is now shown in Wood themes (except DSTWO). (by @umbjolt and me)
Improvements
  • TWLNAND side has been updated to use devkitARM r46. It'll also run upcoming bootstrap versions.
Bug fixes
  • Fix the bug causing unofficial bootstrap string not showing in settings. (by @umbjolt)
  • Some translation fixes.
  • Handle Unicode filenames properly in the R4 and Wood themes. (by @GerbilSoft)
  • Some other fixes. (by @GerbilSoft)
So I guess the Slot-1 crash hasn't been fixed yet?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So..... With the latest release mkds doesn't show up. It shows up when i search for it, but not in the menu. This wouldn't normally be a problem, but that's my donor room, and no other donor games are working because of it.

EDIT: ok it was on the next page but any idea why i can't launch games that need a donor rom?

Last edited by Giodude,

Helix Fossil

DQ Fan Translator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been searching the thread but I can't seem to find anything related to my "problem." Basically, I have some romhack NDS games on my flashcard. I've already added custom boxart for the games that TWLoader couldn't find itself. However, whenever I launch TWLoader it keeps trying to "download boxart" for the same 4 games, even though it always can't. Is there any way to keep it from trying every time?

WarioTails358

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still keep getting "Downloading ####"
When twloader starts downloading boxart even though I have boxarts for all my games causing twloader to be "stuck" so is there a option to disable this?

internetakias

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Getting slot 1 crashes here, and worst of all, they seem to be totally random. Can you guys look into this? Also, can you bug test more before uploading a new release? I find it a bit frustrating to update to a new version expecting a bug to be fixed, only to find out that another one has appeared, and I also don't want to stay on a specific version in fear of future updates breaking something.

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been searching the thread but I can't seem to find anything related to my "problem." Basically, I have some romhack NDS games on my flashcard. I've already added custom boxart for the games that TWLoader couldn't find itself. However, whenever I launch TWLoader it keeps trying to "download boxart" for the same 4 games, even though it always can't. Is there any way to keep it from trying every time?

How are you naming your .png for those games?, I had a similar problem where it wasn't downloading the box arts for pokemon black and black 2, I made the boxarts manually and named them like their game ids, ireo.png and irbo.png, and it worked.

Majorix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Update the unofficial bootstrap build and set Bootstrap to unofficial in settings.
Also, what game are you running?

Well I have these settings:
In GUI: Auto-update bootstrap -> Unofficial
In NTR/TWL: Bootstrap -> Unofficial

Still getting either a black or a white screen after the health warning. Tried with like 5 roms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...