Translation Digimon Story: Lost Evolution Translation Project

• Thread starter yugix
  • Start date
  • Views 1,593,259
  • Replies 2,283
  • Likes 730

Which do you prefer for place names?!

• Stick with Japanese names for all names.

Votes: 141 27.9%
  • Use localized names (from Dawn/Dusk) for old names, and Japanese for new names.

Votes: 365 72.1%

• Total voters

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
HKAmDsQ.png

Valatros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is one snazzy looking tool if you've seriously made it as straightforward as it looks, score. Glad to see progress on this, love the digimon games but they never seem to come in english anymore...

XDragon2688

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please Let the Translators Alone to Work on their Stuff as Hastiness and Anxiety to Play this Game,will Only Get on their Nerves

So expressing my excitement about this project offends you? You really need to simmer down.

I see nothing wrong with saying the program they're using is awesome and i am excited for when its done.

Reactions: dimmidice

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't see where i bothered them, but im sure this conversation is...so i'm going to stop it

ignore that guy, his english is poor and he has no official status on this project at all (afaik).

not to mention he's a hypocrit. first he tells people off for talking off topic then he starts asking what type of DS the OP has. then people call him out on it and he goes "I Was Just Curious".

tl;dr ignore cheren.

XDragon2688

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
....no one is pushing them to finish. I am a fan, I am excited this is nearing completion and I have no problem waiting. Stop instigating with people. This is the last I am going to speak on the subject because I don't want to spam the thread with pointless arguments.

anyway, however long it takes is fine. Im just excited is all

Reactions: dimmidice

rro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

Just out of curiosity, is this program use-able on another game (with a bit altering of course), or is it for this game only? I mean, the game's text and dialogs usually packed in an .txt file, right? So, is this tool extract the file directly from those .txt file? And can it be used on other .txt files, or just for this game only?

Sorry if this question sounds silly. I'm not familiar with programing and such, but as a layman, when i saw such a tool, it gives me hopes of many possible game to be translated if there's such a convenient tool out there.

yugix

Sleepy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Just out of curiosity, is this program use-able on another game (with a bit altering of course), or is it for this game only? I mean, the game's text and dialogs usually packed in an .txt file, right? So, is this tool extract the file directly from those .txt file? And can it be used on other .txt files, or just for this game only?

Sorry if this question sounds silly. I'm not familiar with programing and such, but as a layman, when i saw such a tool, it gives me hopes of many possible game to be translated if there's such a convenient tool out there.
No, it takes game text from the "PAK" file directly. I don't think it will work for other games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@