Status
Not open for further replies.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
For those who's copies of the US version of Mario Kart 7 can access the cheat code: Did you have to download the version 1.1 update at some point or was yours a newer copy that was version 1.1 from the start?

I was thinking that maybe later copies of the game were automatically version 1.1 and for some reason it's the copies that need the update downloaded that aren't working properly with powersaves.

Based on your past posts,
You're most likely using a PAL license key on a US cart, so it doesn't show you any codes.
If using Pokemon, shouldn't be able to see any codes (or even read game).

On previous pages I've quoted how to contact them regarding change license key region.

Most likely you're using a different region key.

Example: US Game, UK license code (and vice versa)
=> NAND save games, like Pokemon games can't be read, keeps cycling as no cart, reading, no cart
=> Non NAND can be backed up, but no online content.

Quoting my previous post:

contact directly [email protected]

Header:
Powersaves

With
-Email registered address with product
-License Key
-Region to change to

They will be dealt in priority. They need to send a new email as this is a different email addy (EU office hours).

Cheers

I've read about posts saying they'll update without acknowledging e-mails sent.

So send it, next day open and re-type license key with the dashes, and close (for the program to refresh)
then open again to test.

Edit + Note:
They work office hours, so do be patient, might take 3 working days based on their work load.
Also, don't expect updates on weekends and stuff,
after all, it's based on working hours + their time zone.

mbruno

Gamer For Life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're most likely using a PAL license key on a US cart, so it doesn't show you any codes.

On previous pages I've quoted how to contact them regarding change license key region.

I can see the codes for Pokemon and all my other games that have codes just fine.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Read the post of the other customers... it's an issue of the Powersaves. Also, for the Nth time, PAL=/= Something European. That was never valid for handhelds.

MistahJayden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ No idea what you're talking about but in regards to MK7 I used a different copy and it worked again. So..I have no idea if your software's outdated or something up with the game itself.

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ No idea what you're talking about but in regards to MK7 I used a different copy and it worked again. So..I have no idea if your software's outdated or something up with the game itself.

I apologize for keeping this thread off topic, but I also can't view mk7 codes. It's the only game that doesn't work for me. My cart says AMKEY10131 and I updated to v1.1 when it came out.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you used a "different copy" to make the Powersaves work with a Mario Kart cartridge, how would the problem lie in an "outdated software? Doesn't make sense.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah I should have used EU.

If you cleaned your cart and it doesn't work, then it might really very a "different cart" issue; /
Le chain of posts:
Question: On the back of my Mario Kart 7 cart, it has AMKEY10133. What does your MK7 cart have on the back?

Mine has AMKEY21081. If that helps.
This is the only person who has his copy working with Powersaves.

Well, if yours has AMKEY21081 on the back and mine has AMKEY10133, then there must be multiple releases of the US version of Mario Kart 7.

Mine doesn't work either. On the back mine is AMKEY10191 and the empty text box shows up.

AMKEY10124 doesn't work either an I am it's rightful owner.

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish to have the some Pokedex save edits please?

I'm inclined to believe that Datel is no longer interested in putting out new save-edit options for X/Y. Given their track record with the Action Replay, they always release a quick burst of generic alterations and move on to more recent games.

Pretty sure they're incapable of making a full pokedex code, anyways.

Pip_X

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sheet.
After updating to v1.15, I cant download codes for Pokémon X anymore. It bounce back with an error to insert game and after a while it detected it and starting to look for codes but failed and bounce back with the same error to insert game.

Rendezv0us

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Anyone having this probem now? My powersaves used to work on 1.14 but now when i insert Pokemon X/Y, It loops from "Insert game cartridge" and downloading online content and for Mario Kart 7 , there is no longer any content available..

BvanBart

Gaming addict #2 and some
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Strange, looks like there are maybe some faulty cartridges :P

BTW: Datel uses YOUR save game that you send in. This way they hope to unlock all the data inside of them. So if people with lets say a Lvl 1 Eevee and it has Pokerus (very nice ;) ) then they can make a cheat out of that.

Rockym

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just updated to v 1.15 and I too can confirm Pokemon X works better now. I used to have the issue where the software didn't see the cart until I licked it or whatever.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Le chain of posts:

This is the only person who has his copy working with Powersaves.

The codes on the back are unique, but from what people have shared, it may be that there was a updated card made(maybe integrating the 1.1 update) all the people with issues are running AMKEY1xxxxxxxxx while the person who it works for is running AMKEY2xxxxxxxxx I can only assume its a newer production run, and the older carts haven't had any codes made for their specific save files, maybe someone with the older copy could email the save to datel and ask them to look into it

Setsna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
He mixed up the K & P. Look at the photo.

Well, yeah overlokked that, doesn't change the fact that my EUR MK7 doesn't have any Save/Code Support and as it looks many people here (be it EU/US) have the same problem.

As for the 1.15 Update, I don't think it has anything to do with the Codes just stability of the Program itself, right?
Because for me too (EU Pokemon X/Y) doesn't show up the Diancie/Lati@site and AZ Floette, but for some other reasons I don't have any Bravely Default Codes anymore too except for the Max Money one (I still see the Folders for Tiz, Agnes, Edea and Ringabel, but I can't "open" them to see any Character Related Cheats...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1