Gaming Daigasso! Band Brothers P

Lookie401

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
do you plan on getting new released songs? ive been planing on getting them myself but i cant seem to buy tomatoes due to out of region 3ds.
Oh, yes. I said it before a couple of post before. I have two 100 tomatoes code to redeem (hopefully it's still valid). I don't redeem them now since looking for 100 songs to download in 5 months doesn't give me enough time. I am making a list and will start redeeming a code once I reach 50 songs.

twede86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I did what you asked, but unfortunately it asks to delete every single song I've imported. I've tried saying "yes" to the first message, but deleting every song seemed pointless, so I didn't go through with that. It still spits an error when it goes over an imported song.

I'm using ReiNand (Latest) with a CIA updated to the latest Band Bros update.

I've tried versions 2.1 and 2.2 of the .3dsx both with no avail. Exporting seems to work fine in both.

I have yet to try the PC version, but I guess I might as well do that now, and I'll edit when I've had results.

Edit: Well, I have no clue what the mgr.bin is, so I can't seem to figure out the PC version. I thought it'd be something in the ExtData of my save, but I couldn't find anything with Save Filer.

I was able to redo the steps that I took to make Degausser work on another 3DS, and it worked flawlessly. I am running Band Bros P with the 2.1 update installed on AuReiNand and using the Degausser 2.2 homebrew tool. As soon as I start that game I get through the main tutorial and let the game save. Next step is to make your own song using the edit function. It doesn't have to be complicated but you do have to save it. I believe this was the missing step that was causing the data to be corrupted. Once you have a test song, exit out and use home-brew degausser tool to import the songs you'd like to play. I didn't have the hold A+B+X+Y or anything to fix errors and the songs loaded just fine.

I hope this works for you.

Reactions: deadf1sh

Lookie401

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh man, I'm loving the NTR3.4 Preview 2. Doing wireless capturing and online play works great.

Please excuse my scrubbiness. I was...distracted. Yeah, that! :rofl2:

raiko14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All this custom stuff is great. I wish there was an english release or a patch, I don't know what the heck is going on.

HCrash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So...where do you place the bbp files so degausser recognizes them?

Should the debug log say "N3DS_E_24576_9221.bin has incorrect filesize error #1"?

Last edited by HCrash,

Lookie401

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So...where do you place the bbp files so degausser recognizes them?

Should the debug log say "N3DS_E_24576_9221.bin has incorrect filesize error #1"?
Okay, what's up with the notifications lately? Anyway, which degausser are you using? For PC just place the pack where the program located. For 3dsx there should be a readme file telling you where.

So, anybody want a free tomato? Nintendo made the Debut version free! Download that* to receive a tomato! Also Nintendo made all the Splatoon music purchasable** so expect a new pack next month!!!

*Japanese 3DS user only
**A Debut version special download

Nikki_swap

The Lewdest
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, what's up with the notifications lately? Anyway, which degausser are you using? For PC just place the pack where the program located. For 3dsx there should be a readme file telling you where.

So, anybody want a free tomato? Nintendo made the Debut version free! Download that* to receive a tomato! Also Nintendo made all the Splatoon music purchasable** so expect a new pack next month!!!

*Japanese 3DS user only
**A Debut version special download
does that include the last boss battle?

Lookie401

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And the new month begins...in Japan and most of everybody on earth (it's still Saturday here lol). 100 tomatoes redeem into the game, bought 50 songs and those special 5-songs-for-3-tomatoes set pack in the Debut version. I thought I could gain the system by buying the Splatoon set 1 and 2 at the discount price and buy the rest at the in-game shop but something was wrong. There's a reason why most of the recent release Splatoon song are label "long version" (aka looped) because the Debut version are short! Lesson learn but I can always get the long version another way.

Anyway, a pack should be out this week and containing about 80 songs!!!:O:yay3ds::rofl2:

Last edited by Lookie401,

Nikki_swap

The Lewdest
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And the new month begins...in Japan and most of everybody on earth (it's still Saturday here lol). 100 tomatoes redeem into the game, bought 50 songs and those special 5-songs-for-3-tomatoes set pack in the Debut version. I thought I could gain the system by buying the Splatoon set 1 and 2 at the discount price and buy the rest at the in-game shop but something was wrong. There's a reason why most of the recent release Splatoon song are label "long version" (aka looped) because the Debut version are short! Lesson learn but I can always get the long version another way.

Anyway, a pack should be out this week and containing about 80 songs!!!:O:yay3ds::rofl2:

ill take this moment to tell you that i love you.

Lookie401

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ever since Debut is made free you mostly get people picking the same free songs online. I'm getting tired of playing them. lol :nayps3:

Luckily today I decided to make another recording for this random jam sessions and that didn't happen. :D

Last song killed my left hand. :wacko:

Last edited by Lookie401,

deadf1sh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you <3

I've not yet imported your latest pack (edit: they all work), but i gathered all the files from the thread and here is a list of songs that can't be imported with Neobeo wonderful 3ds homebrew:
Dancing in the Moonlight (クロノア)
James Bond Theme (ヨママです)
Oye Como Va (ヨママです)
Phoenix Wright Medley (リン)
Spending My Time (クロノア)

Those must be imported with degausser program.

Also there is a very weird thing with this game on my EU N3DS:
When i install the update, i can't play the local multiplayer (like all the local multi jp games i tried), i must use the internet multi.
Without the update there is no error.
I wonder what has changed and if it can be revert.

Last edited by deadf1sh,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro