[HELP!] BDXtool for Jam with the Band (E)

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone. Do you know this game? It is of the musical/rhythmic genre, where you have to tap the screen with the stylus at the right time, following the melody of a song. The special feature of this title is that you can add several custom tracks, 100 downloadable and 50 personally created.
Well, many years ago a famous japanese user, Yasu (also creator of the alternative softwere for DS YSMenu still widely used and appreciated) created a Windows tool to add 150 user tracks to the save file of this game: BDXtool. The files to be inserted should be in .bbs or .bdx format. There was also another tool, now unavailable, to convert midi files to bbs format.
There was also Degausser, also for inserting new midi into the save file, but it too is nowhere to be found.
Could any of you share with us BDXtool, Degausser or Midi2bbs (program to convert midi to bbs and then to bdx format), or give us some still active links to download them? Thank you.

I will add, for those interested, that I have used Jam with the Band (E) on YSMenu using the three 32mb save files already pre-compiled (anime, games and 1st mix versions) and they work great, only they contain songs that definitely have not been tested (they have a very fast melody and are unplayable even at beginner level) and unknown japanese anime theme songs.
https://jwtb.fandom.com/wiki/Save_Files
As for me, I would like to add my favorite midis, concerning 80s and 90s anime theme songs, both japanese and italian versions, all of which are already readily available online. Can anyone help me out? Can you dig up from the dust of time those old tools already mentioned and put them back here, available to all. Thanks again.

Last edited by Nikokaro,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol