Fire Emblem
wad: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?i5s4ns3ch0a13c8
bnr: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/101209384/GFE.bnr

Zelda Twilight
wad: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?099j9y8atte595s
bnr: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/101209384/GZ2.bnr

updated to latest DM booter v30
Also available via GX - Online GC banner download

Thank you so much! I don't know if you made much progress, but if you're still hoping to get a devolution autoboot channel, I have a Starfox Adventures game around that I can test with.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
You're welcome,
Actually I need help with devolution/autoboot channel since I still didn't take a deep look at the source to see where to set the gameid and enable autoboot. Anyone is welcome to help :)
Another tiny issue is that I don't have GC retails and I'm already using compressed ISO with DM to save HDD space but that's not a big deal since many ppl can test this once done.

:)

Nemesis90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Requesting different versions of existing banners (is that ok?). If not ignore this. If so could change the channel pics to these pics? http://www.sendspace.com/file/hie5yp
The games are RE0, RE1, RE2 and RE3. Could you also change the music for the RE0 and RE2 channels to these?

RE0

RE2

I would do it myself, but i have zero experience with these kinds of things.

Nemesis90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll see what I can do when I have time,
first picture has no game title and last one has it squeezed in the corner, might need editing to look nice
Later
:)

Oh i'm sorry, my alert didn't update for this thread to see that you replied! Thanks for the response and i appreciate it, take your time i'm very patient!:lol:

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Reactions: marcioap1

DXD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In regards to Tutorial 3:

I've recently attempted to add the Mario Kart Arcade GP and Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 ISO files onto my Wii menu in order to play them through the associated "quadforce" program.

I followed all the commonly-known, necessary steps that I had to online, from acquiring the necessary .WAD files to adding the appropriate applications to use through my Homebrew Channel. Everything seemed to have been going smoothly, with the .WAD file channels successfully showing up on my menu and the DIOS-MIOS booter application functioning correctly.

It is only when I go to boot the game( from either the Wii menu or the Booter )that it displays the option to "Boot Disc in DVD Drive" and NOTHING more! Now, this is obviously a problem since every walkthrough I followed regarding this matter made clear that, at this point, the menu should display either "Mario Kart Arcade GP (ISO)" or "Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 (ISO)" in this space ( depending on which file I have appropriately named ).

I checked back to make sure that these two files were both legitimate ISO images and that all of my applications and folders were organized correctly but it was to no avail, even after renaming it with the Wii ISO Renamer app as well as attempting to drag both of my ISO files over the DiscEX program as instructed( which simply produced a config window informing me that "This is not a Wii Disc!". I'm completely at a loss as to what step I may have missed in this process or what application and/or file I'm currently excluding from this algorithm.

Any feedback on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

DXD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My "Games" folder( with the respective ISO files inside )is most definitely on the root of my SD card. I also downloaded the ISO files from a couple different sources but that didn't work either( what exact site is "DU", so I may check that one out as well? ).

And just in case it turns out to be vital information:

- My HBC is currently running IOS58 v24.32.

- I'm converting the .RAR files of these games that I download from these source sites into ISO files using the PowerISO program.

- Looking back on your tutorial, I'm completely clueless as to what these "nand" and "sneek2o" components are and if they're essential in getting these ISO files to boot up at all.

Thanks again.

DXD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, because I've already downloaded the DiscEX application and attempted to drag the ISO files I wished to convert over top of the .EXE file and all it did was open the config window for half a second informing me that "This is not a Wii Disc!".

In regards to the site page you linked me to:

I downloaded all three of the files offered on that page successfully and they all came packaged as .RAR files. Since this is the mistake I made the first time downloading these files in attempts to boot them up properly, what must I do now that doesn't involve converting these .RAR files into ISO format using PowerISO? Do I simply add the .RAR files to their respective folders in the "Game" folder and go on from there?

DXD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I try to extract the files, a warning dialogue pops up telling me that the action cannot be performed because the files may be incomplete or corrupted. I trust that the files you linked me to are from a reliable source, so I have absolutely no clue as to what could be wrong here.

Whenever I finish downloading these .RAR files, they don't appear like .ZIP files do( that is to say, as an archive), just a single file. Could this be the problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o