[CONFIRMED] Final Fantasy VII remake coming to PS4?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
your not getting it we don't want a new game we want a remake. that's what fans have been begging for years. and they finally say their going to do it and than they pull this bs it's not a remake. oh and look it's not even named ff VII now...
http://au.ign.com/articles/2015/06/19/e3-2015-final-fantasy-7-remake-wont-be-games-final-title

All that says is they aren't calling it "FFVII Remake", because that would be fucking retarded, but the only thing more retarded than that, are all the nerds who probably thought that's the name they'd stick on the box.

Also who is "we"? Nerds stuck in the past with rose tinted glasses?
Get with the times grandpa, i'd say any intelligent person wanting an FF7 remake should be incredibly happy the combat system will likely be upgraded to something more modern. What you want is a remastering, which is where they take the same shitty game and throw on a new coat of paint. A remake means taking the game and remaking it from the ground up with modern technology. Theres absolutely no reason to keep an archaic and frankly boring combat system. It was fun for its time, but it just doesn't stand up anymore. It really shouldn't matter anyway, the visual aspect, and story representation is infinitely more important. The combat really should be the last priority.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All that says is they aren't calling it "FFVII Remake", because that would be fucking retarded, but the only thing more retarded than that, are all the nerds who probably thought that's the name they'd stick on the box.

Also who is "we"? Nerds stuck in the past with rose tinted glasses?
Get with the times grandpa, i'd say any intelligent person wanting an FF7 remake should be incredibly happy the combat system will likely be upgraded to something more modern. What you want is a remastering, which is where they take the same shitty game and throw on a new coat of paint. A remake means taking the game and remaking it from the ground up with modern technology. Theres absolutely no reason to keep an archaic and frankly boring combat system. It was fun for its time, but it just doesn't stand up anymore. It really shouldn't matter anyway, the visual aspect, and story representation is infinitely more important. The combat really should be the last priority.

KEEP ALL THE OLD ANIMATIONS.

KEEP THE COMBAT.

KEEP THE DIALOGUE.

KEEP THE CUTSCENES.

KEEP THE GRAPHICS.

KEEP THE SAME GAME.

Seriously I hope it's just goofy and ridiculous like Advent Children and I might consider playing it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn