Final Fantasy VII Rebirth release date trailer

Square Enix has new information to share about the highly anticipated second installment in the Final Fantasy VII Remake series. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth received a new 3-minute trailer in today's State of Play broadcast, focusing mostly on story content, with some glimpses of its action-based gameplay. The game will be releasing for PlayStation 5 on February 29th, 2024.

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a PS4 Pro to play the remake in it's entirety, and all I got was the first part of it. :/
Not even the DLC.

I feel ripped off. I didn't want the game to be released in segments, first of all, and the PS5 launch got in the way. Now I need a PS5 to keep playing it? Nah, fuck ALL the way off Sony and Square...
What did you expect and think about it the ps5 is what 2 or 3 years old. In another 4 when part 3 comes out you will have to buy the ps6 to play it.

BlackZero500

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
To give my two cents, im exited for rebirth. The first part was the first game that really captured me since over a decade. A game where you really dive in. Close to perfect.

Ioved the original ff7 on psx when i was a teenie and in my opinion they managed to bring a modern wind into the remake while honouring the source material.

Really dont get the hate the series gets for not being just one game. There are 3 witcher games and thats ok with you. This is exactly the same. Three new games that reinterprets the story of an old game.

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To give my two cents, im exited for rebirth. The first part was the first game that really captured me since over a decade. A game where you really dive in. Close to perfect.

Ioved the original ff7 on psx when i was a teenie and in my opinion they managed to bring a modern wind into the remake while honouring the source material.

Really dont get the hate the series gets for not being just one game. There are 3 witcher games and thats ok with you. This is exactly the same. Three new games that reinterprets the story of an old game.
The first part was not a game. Barely any story and a complete hand holding, go down this tunnel to that tunnel experience. As soon as the original gets to the good part (when the world opens up and you actually get to experience more than hand holding) you get a half ass wtf is going on scene and a "to be continued". It was not a game it was a small part of a great game and doing it this way is just a slap in the face and a money grab.

Reactions: CharlesDeGaulle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol