New 'Final Fantasy VII Rebirth' trailer aired

final fantasy 7.jpg

The second installment to the Final Fantasy VII remake, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, is set to launch on PS5 next month. In anticipation of its release, Square Enix has aired a new trailer for the game today, titled “Destined for Rebirth”:

Join Cloud and his friends on a journey across the planet in search of Sephiroth, experiencing the captivating story and thrilling combat, in FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH.

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth launches exclusively on the PS5 on February 29th.

:arrow: SOURCE

Naster

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Final Fantasy VII "Remake" was a disappointment for me and Final Fantasy XVI was a big disaster. So I decided that I won't be playing new FF games. I have plenty a whole bunch of other uncompleted jRPGs.

iamisaac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played ff7remake on ps extra for free but it was a bit after it came out.

Will this one be free for subscribers ? Any guesses on how long till it becomes free?

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hey, ps5 - I feel limited on ps4. Because 2 disc released only for ps5. Wtf? Why release only half of the game?

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't get what people dislike about FF7 Remake, it's a fun game (as an arpg guy) and the music and cutscenes are incredible, the story is fresh and while it's familiar it's like playing it for the first time so you don't know what will happen.

Anyway I'm excited about Rebirth, shame I don't have a ps5 yet

Reactions: G25900

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol