Homebrew Citra - Pokemon Sun/Moon/ORAS/XY Discussion/Troubleshooting

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Thanks i will first see the vedio about these game then decide which one to play.:)

If you have andriod or pc,then maybe you try an online game for pokemon,which is Pokemon Remake,if you want to play it on pc,just use andriod emu on your pc,this game have the graphic looks like pokemon x/y

Reactions: Marcus_ms

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!
Now we can fully play both Sun/Moon and RO/ZA, did anyone try this (https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-phbank-pokémon-homebrew-bank.398718/) in citra?
I could transfer my ash-greninja and i though we can now use this app, but not sure where i put the app folders into the citra savedata folder.
(Srry bad english)
I'll try to test it whether or not this works on Citra.
Buuuuuut. This app hasn't been updated to November and the post was last edited on March which is 9 months ago. So it won't work on Sun and Moon but it MIGHT work on XYORAS.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Bad news:
It doesn't work.
bRDiDIg.png

Sinxeado

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll try to test it whether or not this works on Citra.
Buuuuuut. This app hasn't been updated to November and the post was last edited on March which is 9 months ago. So it won't work on Sun and Moon but it MIGHT work on XYORAS.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Bad news:
It doesn't work.
bRDiDIg.png

So, i could send my ash-gren in demo S/M, but this app could be use for have a pokebank and transfer pokemon. Puting the folder "pk", "cia" and "3ds" into folder "sdmc" we have a loading screen but before, another other error about filesystem.

http://es.tinypic.com/r/2hyjuhv/9

Last edited by Sinxeado,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
So, i could send my ash-gren in demo S/M, but this app could be use for have a pokebank and transfer pokemon. Puting the folder "pk", "cia" and "3ds" into folder "sdmc" we have a loading screen but before, another other error about filesystem.

http://es.tinypic.com/r/2hyjuhv/9
Didn't you saw my picture? Still, it won't work without the game in the Home Menu or in the cartridge. Just tested on my CFW 3DS and you need a game in the Home Menu.

However, it is plausible to make this work if you know what you're doing with the 3DS System. If not, possible brick. But however, Home Menu doesn't work because it has been updated to the latest firmware(11.2).

ileikoranges

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I made a cinematic montage of the first island in sun and moon, i worked my ass off editing it, and made a lot of mistakes but tried my best to fix em, id appreciate it if you checked it out.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
For those who have a Homebrew on their 3DS, this is a video for you.
This video is for trying to collect all 151 Pokemon without catching and used for Pokemon Sun and Moon on 2017.

Once PokeBank is online for Sun and Moon, you can use this to complete the Kanto Dex in Sun and Moon.

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Thanks i will first see the vedio about these game then decide which one to play.:)

Monster Hunt Generation(MHX) is also a nice game for 3ds & it can boot on citra but i not sure you can play the whole without any problem or not,but this game only in Japanese Language ...

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
How do you fix the slowdown that occurs when playing sun and moon on citra?
For a decent specs, there's no fix. If you want to run SM on 60FPS, get a better computer or wait until the emulator is optimized. As of other Youtubers who uploads 1080p 60FPS no outline Pokemon, they slow down the emulator and video edit it.
Video by KazoWAR:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed