Homebrew Citra - Pokemon Sun/Moon/ORAS/XY Discussion/Troubleshooting

laughinman

Unambiguous
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm currently having an issue at the start of the game, when Kuikui brings you to route 1 after you get your pokemon. It's crashes when he starts a fight, I'm using the latest bleeding edge Citra build.

EDIT: I skipped that specific part using a different version. I'll switch back to the latest bleeding edge release and see if I have more issues.

Last edited by laughinman,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Is there anyway to get National Dex In Sun & Moon earlier? (by hacking of whatsoever) or we really need to wait until Jan 2017 as what thy said , now 3ds console can use PokeBank as replacement for Ntnl Dex ,how about citra user?

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there anyway to get National Dex In Sun & Moon earlier? (by hacking of whatsoever) or we really need to wait until Jan 2017 as what thy said , now 3ds console can use PokeBank as replacement for Ntnl Dex ,how about citra user?
There's a cheat for making your Pokedex 100%. But I think using cheats is pretty unfair and have no fun of playing Sun and Moon.
But anyways, once you've reached to 100%, talked to Kukui and he will upgrade the dex to a National Dex. Now you've collected all Pokemon in the Alola, next would be collect everything.

BTW. PokeBank boots but won't work without online feature and an alternate server that Nintendo won't suspect a thing. Just like Dolphin. But hey, the important part of the emulator is not online. It's stability.

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
There's a cheat for making your Pokedex 100%. But I think using cheats is pretty unfair and have no fun of playing Sun and Moon.
But anyways, once you've reached to 100%, talked to Kukui and he will upgrade the dex to a National Dex. Now you've collected all Pokemon in the Alola, next would be collect everything.

BTW. PokeBank boots but won't work without online feature and an alternate server that Nintendo won't suspect a thing. Just like Dolphin. But hey, the important part of the emulator is not online. It's stability.

Oh i See

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy

There is no National Dex in the game. I complete the Alola Dex and Kukui dosen't update a thig, apperently we get a "National Dex" (only for the Pokèbank apperently) when the update for the Pokèbank come out.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
There is no National Dex in the game. I complete the Alola Dex and Kukui dosen't update a thig, apperently we get a "National Dex" (only for the Pokèbank apperently) when the update for the Pokèbank come out.
Oh. Thanks anyways. Man, Game Freak weren't kidding for the BIG CHANGE.
Oh well, guess you have to wait for January for PokeBank.
TAKE NOTE: PokeBank boots on Citra. But it won't work without internet functionality. Once Citra is fully stable(like NO FPS DROPS AND SUPPORTED PRs), we would get Online support by using an alternate server.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
i get 50-100 outside depends on were in game.
Lol. Too much.
Anyways, part 3 of the UB Hunt on Citra is in progress. Expect a 3 hours video or another sped up video that will confuse the viewers that the game is solid 60FPS.

=============================================

For those who don't want to change their party and defeat the League, PM me your save and I will bypass the Champion and I will post a video of the sweet victory.

Marcus_ms

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Lol. Too much.
Anyways, part 3 of the UB Hunt on Citra is in progress. Expect a 3 hours video or another sped up video that will confuse the viewers that the game is solid 60FPS.

=============================================

For those who don't want to change their party and defeat the League, PM me your save and I will bypass the Champion and I will post a video of the sweet victory.
Is their anything else to do after becoming champion and cathing all UB .

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Or any other game to play? because we can't play x/y yet and all other pokemon game also completed .

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country

Or any other game to play? because we can't play x/y yet and all other pokemon game also completed .
As a guy who played both the emulator and console, I'd say that the only way to do after the Title Defense and UB hunt is to try catch every single Pokemon in the region including the SOS Pokemon. For now, my Dex percentage is 55% so I'm half to complete the dex.

Also, with Trading from a console, I already complete the UBs. I'll be sending me save file for you to check it out and mess out everything.

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

Play the new hackrom ,namely Pokemon Waning Moon ,this hack is quite challenging and you can catch all 802 pokemons in 1 game without trading

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Looks like what i need to do

Pokemon Rumble World, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate , Beyblade: Evolution , STREET FIGHTER IV , Fire Emblem , Final Fantasy , Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon , Project X Zone ,Kingdom Hearts , Dragon Ball , Digimon World ReDigitize Decode , Basuke - Mirai and Kizuna , Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Cyber Arena , Pokemon DELTA Emerald 3DS

These are some popular game on 3ds ,maybe you try one of it

Last edited by X Virus,

Marcus_ms

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Pokemon Rumble World, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate , Beyblade: Evolution , STREET FIGHTER IV , Fire Emblem , Final Fantasy , Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon , Project X Zone ,Kingdom Hearts , Dragon Ball , Digimon World ReDigitize Decode , Basuke - Mirai and Kizuna , Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Cyber Arena , Pokemon DELTA Emerald 3DS

These are some popular game on 3ds ,maybe you try one of it
Thanks i will first see the vedio about these game then decide which one to play.:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...