Homebrew Citra - Pokemon Sun/Moon/ORAS/XY Discussion/Troubleshooting

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Second round of Elite 4 still have that blackscreen trouble as well so just use 5 mons to beat last man,but this time after you beating the Random Champion,there is no more Long Ending Cinematic :ha:

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I don't understand why this mons evolve into Lunala or Solgaleo at level 53 for what,if we play moon,it should evolve into Solgaleo right?since we can capture Lunala in pkm moon ,but it evolve into same legendary:unsure:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is it possible we scan QR code for certain pokemon on citra ?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    21.9 KB · Views: 380
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    21.3 KB · Views: 397

tadho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I don't understand why this mons evolve into Lunala or Solgaleo at level 53 for what,if we play moon,it should evolve into Solgaleo right?since we can capture Lunala in pkm moon ,but it evolve into same legendary:unsure:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think Gamefreak did it right. Cosmoem gonna evolve into Lunala in moon and Solgaleo in sun no matter what. So people could get their ass off to trade, and 'Socialize'. Socialize is the major point there. Gamefreak obviously doesn't expect their games to be played in an offline environment such as Citra emulator. If only I do have a 3ds handheld, I would be happy to evolve Cosmoem, and trade it with someone out there. Sadly, I don't :(

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
The sole purpose of getting another Solgaleo/Lunaala is to trade with someone who have an extra Solgaleo/Lunaala like I did with my big bro.
If you don't want to, better Wonder Trade it on an actual console. XD
Here's the daily Island Scans(Once per day):
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/dailyevent.shtml

If you have 100% Island Scan cheat, you can easily found all 4 in one day.
BTW. I already Wonder Trade Unova Starters on Moon. :P
The purpose of scanning QR Code is to register a Pokemon. Even if you haven't caught it, it will identify as "haven't caught".

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

tadho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
The sole purpose of getting another Solgaleo/Lunaala is to trade with someone who have an extra Solgaleo/Lunaala like I did with my big bro.
If you don't want to, better Wonder Trade it. XD

The purpose of scanning QR Code is to register a Pokemon. Even if you haven't caught it, it will identify as "haven't caught".
How to do wondertrade? is it possible in citra?

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
If you don't want to, better Wonder Trade it on an actual console. XD

Yup,those who have consoles is easy to get starter from previous gen,youtube have guide for that

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Yup,those who have consoles is easy to get starter from previous gen,youtube have guide for that
Nope. Emulation is super easy. I mean, Citra added Cheats right?
You can change the date of your computer to get the starters.
The consoles have to wait a day till the Island Scan is reload.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@raulpica can builds be shared without a user folder, but even if they dont have a user foler, citra makes one on its own anyway, not sharing at all than i guess is the best option.
Only if the build is 100% legal. That means source code available somewhere. You can as such easily exclude the Chinese build as that one is always illegal.

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
SOS battle very interesting,it double the experience point & some rare mons will appear after being called by its members,woohoo,a nice way to catch Gengar,Dragonite as well as Salamance :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch