Hacking Cheapest Gateway 3DS

Nismax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does the 10% off eachmall sign up coupon work when buying a gateway? it says it can be used for everything in the store but it wont apply.

anyone order from eachmall and use the free shipping option, preferable to canada? how slow is it? I've had less than a week and 8+ week ship times from china. I want to avoid the latter.

You can't use that fake bullshit on anything. I had the $5 coupon, wasn't valid for anything I tried. I registered again just today to test the 10% coupon, no different. Oddly enough the email says you can use the code on any item. The most annoying thing is the stupid ass pop up that comes up with a different message depending on the item. They use the word "enjoy" far too liberally. Telling a customer that they can't enjoy something, isn't the best use of words as far as marketing goes. I haven't ordered from them for this reason alone.

I can't enjoy my coupon? Well fuck you, you can't enjoy my $60.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
coupons are not valid for "on sale" items
Ive use the $3 off $15 coupon fine on regular items (not flashcarts)

MrEl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I said, coupons cannot be used. Only "bonus" can be used, and it can be applied to flashcart as well.

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so can someone explain how to get the paypal option to show at the checkout? I added the gateway to wishlist then went to the .com site but no paypal.

interestingly the junk email address I used on eachmall has had a few log in attempts from china since signing up.

Marv

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Eachmall sent me message like this:

"Dear friend,

Thanks for choosing our online shop.I am Ann.
To make sure that we can do long-term business together,we would like to ask you to help us to provide a copy of your credit card to confirm you are the real credit card owner.
Meanwhile, please kindly send us a copy of your identity card, passport, driver license or social insurance card, even the receipt of water or electricity with your signature on it will be ok.
This checking process is to protect the benefit of both of us.
Without identity confirmation, we are afraid we can not process your order.
After confirm it,we\'ll ship out your order soon.And we won\'t ask any more in the future . Just this time.Thanks for your understanding in advance.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Ann"

Is it ok to do what they ask?

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

as far as I see they don't need them, and if you send them incorrecly(without scrathing the personal numbers of) they can commit a identity fraud.

If you still want to sent them make sure you watermark the copies it with "copy for..." and also hide the person en document numbers (even on the bottem) (at least that is what is advised in the Netherlands, so they ahve the info they want but they wont need your peronal numbers)

Marv

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
as far as I see they don't need them, and if you send them incorrecly(without scrathing the personal numbers of) they can commit a identity fraud.

If you still want to sent them make sure you watermark the copies it with "copy for..." and also hide the person en document numbers (even on the bottem) (at least that is what is advised in the Netherlands, so they ahve the info they want but they wont need your peronal numbers)

Thanks :) How about the credit card copy? Should I hide something on it too?

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks :) How about the credit card copy? Should I hide something on it too?
I would hide the first 10 numbers or so. But if you are paying with your card they obviously already ahve it. But there is (as far as i know) no need to copy the back of the card and send it (with the security code)

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How to use PayPal with eachmall

1. create an eachmall account.
2. go to eachmall.me make sure youre logged in and wishlist the gateway card.
3. go to eachmall.com, log in and add http://www.eachmall.com/goods-11722-11722.html to your cart then click checkout.
4. choose free shipping and select paypal as your payment option. (ignore any shipping charge at the bottom)
5. right/middle click your username to open the link in a new tab/window. (do not close the current window)
6. go to your wishlist and gateway will be listed. add it to your cart.
7. go back to your order window and click confirm order. on the next page you're new order total will be shown and you'll be able to pay with paypal.

Reactions: depaul and nico445

bladlus

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

3. go to eachmall.com, log in and add http://www.eachmall.com/goods-11722-11722.html to your cart then click checkout.
4. choose free shipping and select paypal as your payment option. (ignore any shipping charge at the bottom)
5. right/middle click your username to open the link in a new tab/window. (do not close the current window)
7. go back to your order window and click confirm order. on the next page you're new order total will be shown and you'll be able to pay with paypal.

This worked for me! Let's hope the shipping is fast.

-Ben

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

Thanks! worked for me.

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country

If it was me, I would run a mile from any requests like this.

I don't care who the company is - it could be Microsoft or Sony or Amazon or any other "big name" corp and still there is no way I would give this amount of personal info to them, never mind a "shady" Chinese company. Also, there is no way they would ask for this info in the first instance.

"Long term business" ? I thought you just wanted a flashcart ?

One thing to bear in mind - if they attempt to rip off your credit card company with just the card details, that's the credit card company's lookout. If it can be proved you provided any additional personal info the credit company may well make you liable for any losses.

I'm surprised they didn't ask you to send them the actual card, along with written confirmtion of your PIN number.

Fuck them off - try someone else. Or not. It's your identity after all, not mine.

MrEl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They sometimes ask those information. It happened to many people back then when many of people ordered from Eachmall on last black friday.
However, it just happened to some of people. I ordered several times from Eachmall, but they never asked me about this kind of information.
Previously, people only provided information by covering their numbers (SSN, passport#, or whatever), but still got approved, and received their items.

kiryu1

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, worked for me, though I didn't finish payment.. Hope eachmall doesn't treat this like a bug and cancel orders or sumthin..

If you guys receive your gateway through this method pls inform us.. :D

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I bought another lately using tenpay, never been asked to provide info ever, just sometimes they take forever to ship, this 1 was ordered 4 days ago, have orders from the 10th for other things already shipped

5bJPwHE.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright