Hacking Cheapest Gateway 3DS

MrEl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way, if you use Tenpay option you pay international transaction fee to your bank. It's about about couple dollars. I knew they charge for this.. but I keep forgetting whenever I order from them and using Tenpay, not Paypal... and total amount I paid for the transaction fee exceeds $10 :(

rant

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nauru
I had a bad experience with eachmall. Ordered Gateway on 3rd of May and paid via tenpay, noticed only on 8th day their message asking for more information like the ones posted on this thread. They didn't send any e-mail and it was only on their site, and I was lucky to even notice. I sent them pictures of my CC with most of the numbers removed and my insurance card with info blocked as well. Today they inform me that they cannot "verify me" for what ever that means and they're cancelling the order. Still waiting for refund to credit card, hopefully that goes ok, but I'm not expecting very much from them... I've ordered tons of stuff from Asia and never had an experience like this.

On the other hand, I ordered another copy from cymods.com, and they already sent me the tracking no. Their price is also very competitive in EU. I'll update this post after I receive the product.

Marv

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I had a bad experience with eachmall. Ordered Gateway on 3rd of May and paid via tenpay, noticed only on 8th day their message asking for more information like the ones posted on this thread. They didn't send any e-mail and it was only on their site, and I was lucky to even notice. I sent them pictures of my CC with most of the numbers removed and my insurance card with info blocked as well. Today they inform me that they cannot "verify me" for what ever that means and they're cancelling the order. Still waiting for refund to credit card, hopefully that goes ok, but I'm not expecting very much from them... I've ordered tons of stuff from Asia and never had an experience like this.

On the other hand, I ordered another copy from cymods.com, and they already sent me the tracking no. Their price is also very competitive in EU. I'll update this post after I receive the product.

Same story here. Im waiting for the refund from tenpay (contacted them and they said that money should be refunded in 7 days). Hm maybe tenpay is a problem... Someone tried using that second option while paying with credit card? Where can I find cheapest gateway (excluding eachmall)?

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I said it lots of times before, eachmall are a bunch of thieves. I ordered 3 times from them and every time I had problems with them. They have the worst customer service ever, and they try to run away from any problem.

Luckily paypal gave me back my money.

Oh and, non gateway related since it's free shipping, but their shipping prices are a rip off. I was sure to get compensated for that from paypal as well.

Bunch of dirt bags..

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Same story here. Im waiting for the refund from tenpay (contacted them and they said that money should be refunded in 7 days). Hm maybe tenpay is a problem... Someone tried using that second option while paying with credit card? Where can I find cheapest gateway (excluding eachmall)?
I have used tenpay before (no problems), and used gc (globalcollect) a week ago, they already withdrew the money from my bank and there was no hidden extra fee xcept for the normal international bank transaction tax which is less than 1usd. I also liked more the payment process for gc.

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Seems that they're not too fast with shipping. got the shipping notice a week ago and now after 8 days the tracking says : Dispatch Pre-Alert 13/05/2014, MPC PMIH (KLIA) which means they haven't even received the package yet..

Scoobydoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eachmall sent me message like this:

Is it ok to do what they ask?

While you're at it, could you post all those personal details on here too? No one will see them, we'll keep them safe for you... honest :evil:
NEVER EVER pass details like that to anyone. Your bank always tells you that. Who is this Ann person? Probably looks like the bearded 'lady' who won the Eurovision Song Contest :rofl2:

Reactions: Mylink5

Marv

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
While you're at it, could you post all those personal details on here too? No one will see them, we'll keep them safe for you... honest :evil:
NEVER EVER pass details like that to anyone.

Maybe it's ok to send scans but only with numbers that they don't need to see covered in graphics editor and with watermark.

Who is this Ann person? Probably looks like the bearded 'lady' who won the Eurovision Song Contest :rofl2:

Well I prefer our polish slavic girls :)

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Seems that they're not too fast with shipping. got the shipping notice a week ago and now after 8 days the tracking says : Dispatch Pre-Alert 13/05/2014, MPC PMIH (KLIA) which means they haven't even received the package yet..
Here's full tracking info for one of mine:

Destination Country - Portugal:Tracking Consuming:11248 Millisecond
2014-02-10 10:00, Delivery success.
2014-02-10 08:05, In distribution
2014-02-07 11:21, Reception by delivery station, C.O. LOURES - MARL
2014-02-07 11:21, National reception, C.O. LOURES - MARL
2014-02-03 12:12, International reception, LISBOA
2014-01-27 11:34, International dispatch, KUALA LUMPUR
2014-01-27 10:49, National reception, KUALA LUMPUR
Origin Country - Malaysia:Tracking Consuming:2886 Millisecond
2014-01-27 11:34, Item sent to LISBOA, MPC PMIH (KLIA)
2014-01-27 10:49, Item arrived MPC PMIH (KLIA), MPC PMIH (KLIA)
2014-01-21 16:27, Item posted over the counter, MPC PMIH (KLIA)
2014-01-20 14:30, Dispatch Pre-Alert 16/01/2014, MPC PMIH (KLIA)

I placed and payed for the order on day 10 of january so it took exactly 1 month to arrive. To Netherlands it will probly take 1-2 weeks less...
I did a new order this month on day 7 or 8 and i also got the dispatch pre-alert on day 13, but u'll get it much earlier than me lol so dun feel bad :P

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Here's full tracking info for one of mine:

Destination Country - Portugal:Tracking Consuming:11248 Millisecond
2014-02-10 10:00, Delivery success.
2014-02-10 08:05, In distribution
2014-02-07 11:21, Reception by delivery station, C.O. LOURES - MARL
2014-02-07 11:21, National reception, C.O. LOURES - MARL
2014-02-03 12:12, International reception, LISBOA
2014-01-27 11:34, International dispatch, KUALA LUMPUR
2014-01-27 10:49, National reception, KUALA LUMPUR
Origin Country - Malaysia:Tracking Consuming:2886 Millisecond
2014-01-27 11:34, Item sent to LISBOA, MPC PMIH (KLIA)
2014-01-27 10:49, Item arrived MPC PMIH (KLIA), MPC PMIH (KLIA)
2014-01-21 16:27, Item posted over the counter, MPC PMIH (KLIA)
2014-01-20 14:30, Dispatch Pre-Alert 16/01/2014, MPC PMIH (KLIA)

I placed and payed for the order on day 10 of january so it took exactly 1 month to arrive. To Netherlands it will probly take 1-2 weeks less...
I did a new order this month on day 7 or 8 and i also got the dispatch pre-alert on day 13, but u'll get it much earlier than me lol so dun feel bad :P
Haha thanks , will see. i'm kinda getting spoiled lately by other chinese webshops. orders arriving within 5-6 days. So i'm not used anymore to waiting weeks :P

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
How to use PayPal with eachmall

1. create an eachmall account.
2. go to eachmall.me make sure youre logged in and wishlist the gateway card.
3. go to eachmall.com, log in and add http://www.eachmall.com/goods-11722-11722.html to your cart then click checkout.
4. choose free shipping and select paypal as your payment option. (ignore any shipping charge at the bottom)
5. right/middle click your username to open the link in a new tab/window. (do not close the current window)
6. go to your wishlist and gateway will be listed. add it to your cart.
7. go back to your order window and click confirm order. on the next page you're new order total will be shown and you'll be able to pay with paypal.

Wow it worked! Thanks man now I don't have to pay western union 5 $ fees.

kiryu1

Trophies
XP
Country
not working anymore as checked. They even labeled my unfinished transaction as invalid.. I should have purchased before :(

Wish there was another work around..

or other shops with secure credit card payment thats around $60-$70

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I said it lots of times before, eachmall are a bunch of thieves. I ordered 3 times from them and every time I had problems with them.

Fool me once shame on you.

Fool me twice shame on me.

Fool me three times, holy crap, dude, stop ordering from there already!

Reactions: frogboy

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
not working anymore as checked. They even labeled my unfinished transaction as invalid.. I should have purchased before :(
Wish there was another work around..
or other shops with secure credit card payment thats around $60-$70

hmm I can still manage to get the gateway into the cart on eachmall.com but getting paypal to show isn't working now. seems like they got smart and separated he wishlist between sites as well.

anyway heres the next best option that I've found so far

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...-1-OMGEA-Free-Shipping/507990_1763774132.html

*shipping is currently free (same shipping as eachmall)
*only about $3 more expensive than eachmall
*sold by NH-Game which is an official reseller on the gateway site
*shows mastercard and visa on the payment options
*anyone have any coupon codes?

if anyone has used aliexpress how was the experience? can you pay directly with credit card without going through a tenpay like service?

Reactions: Tiago Veloso

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Got my gateway 3ds from them today, never buying there again. was horribly packaged Stickers weren't applied the box wasn't folded. the foam insert with the cards was just loose in there and got crushed.

Real_GM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had positive experience with eachmall.me paying through credit card (by GC).

Gateway came 3 weeks after I ordered.

I'm located in Canada

My item was from Malaysia.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4