Hacking Cheapest Gateway 3DS

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
does anyone know what shipping method eachmall uses for the standard $5 shipping option?
I know the free option uses china economy which is garbage.

EDIT: those of you that ordered from yeahgeek recently did you get charged in the currency listed on the site or in Chinese Yuan? earlier in the thread some people were complaining about being charged more because of this but a few said they got charged in usd which is weird.

johnwalker76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know what shipping method eachmall uses for the standard $5 shipping option?
I know the free option uses china economy which is garbage.

EDIT: those of you that ordered from yeahgeek recently did you get charged in the currency listed on the site or in Chinese Yuan? earlier in the thread some people were complaining about being charged more because of this but a few said they got charged in usd which is weird.

http://www.yeahgeek.com/?currency=USD
I suggest you choose USD when you order from yeahgeek

NetoSenpai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I've ordered from modchipfactory and best4ri3ds, and they both were reliable and trustful, if there was a problem, they would send a mail explaining the whole situation, also bestr4i3ds accepts paypal.

on modchipfactory I ordered 1 on a monday, shipped on wednesday and received it on friday that same week (from CA to CA)
on best4ri3ds.com I ordered 2 on a monday and they where shipped on next monday due last gateway shortage, received it on wednesday (from CA to CA).

kiryu1

Trophies
XP
Country
Is yeahgeek reliable or are there any other resellers near their price that is trustworthy?

I want to buy gateway, dstwo and ezflash iv, most sites don't sell said 3 flashcarts and some of them aren't cheap...

snake218

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've ordered from modchipfactory and best4ri3ds, and they both were reliable and trustful, if there was a problem, they would send a mail explaining the whole situation, also bestr4i3ds accepts paypal.

on modchipfactory I ordered 1 on a monday, shipped on wednesday and received it on friday that same week (from CA to CA)
on best4ri3ds.com I ordered 2 on a monday and they where shipped on next monday due last gateway shortage, received it on wednesday (from CA to CA).

I placed an order from MODCHIPFACTORY (http://www.modchipfactory.com/) on 1 sept. I asked 2 days earlier of placing order, if they can ship to central america, they said no problem. Today i see my order status is refund, and received and email from seller saying "we just change a shipping agent yesterday..."we can't ship right now...blah blah

Very suspicious they waited until order was placed, i am waiting for my refund, or will put a claim with my Credit Card company (VISA). Not a recommended seller

kman999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

I am looking for a good and reliable supplier for shipping to UK, i tried to contact all the Uk resellers via email but no reply. I am looking for anyone with experience and advise on good reseller

Thanks

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
47€ with shipping is till cheap to me and would have easily tipped the balance towards buying a gateway instead of a clone if it was like that when I was going to buy my flashcart at the start of the year. Meh w/e , if by next christmas clones haven't shown any other significant progress like 7.x protection bypass or nand saving and the price is still the same I'll probably resell my clone for higher to someone in my city and buy the gateway ( have been bashing it but really , the only issue that separated me from it was the price)

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
47€ with shipping is till cheap to me and would have easily tipped the balance towards buying a gateway instead of a clone if it was like that when I was going to buy my flashcart at the start of the year. Meh w/e , if by next christmas clones haven't shown any other significant progress like 7.x protection bypass or nand saving and the price is still the same I'll probably resell my clone for higher to someone in my city and buy the gateway ( have been bashing it but really , the only issue that separated me from it was the price)
If you're going to use it to pirate games in the first place, what's another 20 bucks for a flashcart if you know it'll be better in the long run?

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
If you're going to use it to pirate games in the first place, what's another 20 bucks for a flashcart if you know it'll be better in the long run?

Precisely because I DONT know if it will be better. The risk of it becoming obsolete later by releasing a better adn cheaper model is toooo big to me

Oxybelis

Trophies
XP
Country
Precisely because I DONT know if it will be better. The risk of it becoming obsolete later by releasing a better adn cheaper model is toooo big to me
Supercard Dstwo uses same Proasic 3 chip and several similar components. I do not think Gateway would be cheaper than Dstwo in future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1