Marv

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Whoa! After 10 weeks (from date when package left Malaysia) my Gateway from Eachmall shipped with "free shipping" method arrived to my country. Im suprised it was not lost. One or two weeks and I should find it in my mail.

So it's safe to order from Eachmall after all, but if you do not want to wait months - never choose free shipping, it's by boat and slow as hell.

Reactions: eachmall2014

urec13

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone, i'm from Spain and i ordered a Gateway flashcard to YeahGeek july 25th, paid with Visa.
Today the gateway is coming and i have the Tracking Number.
I had many doubts about them but now i am very impressed
This is the order information:
07/26/2014 Pending
07/26/2014 Processing Approved
07/27/2014 Confirmed
07/27/2014 Have Shipped
Be advised your order was shipped on 2014-07-27 via Registered Air Mail Netherlands with Tracking Number

Gateway Received today :yaynds: 13 days later, GREAT.
It's REAL
Picture 1
Picture 2

eachmall2014

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.eachmall.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Whoa! After 10 weeks (from date when package left Malaysia) my Gateway from Eachmall shipped with "free shipping" method arrived to my country. Im suprised it was not lost. One or two weeks and I should find it in my mail.

So it's safe to order from Eachmall after all, but if you do not want to wait months - never choose free shipping, it's by boat and slow as hell.

Free shipping method is indeed relatively slow,but some other countries are also very fast. 10 weeks for you is too long ,i think. Eachmall' 6th anniversity is coming ,go to eachmall to get more discount goods, good luck with you.

Marv

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Free shipping method is indeed relatively slow,but some other countries are also very fast. 10 weeks for you is too long ,i think. Eachmall' 6th anniversity is coming ,go to eachmall to get more discount goods, good luck with you.

You should add info about free shipping on your site. I contacted Posdaftar and they said delivery time is from 8 to 16 weeks - there's no info on Eachmall's FAQ about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)