eachmall2014

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.eachmall.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
p.s. If you order the surprise to be delivered to the UK, it will take 2-4 months and even then may not arrive at all, the surprise is Eachmalls patented POSTAGE ROULETTE!

Have you bought goods in Eachmall? Maybe what you say about shipping time is rare to see. The price of Eachmall' goods is so low and help so many member save a lot of money. Especially in these days. :grog:

Shadowhunta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Have you bought goods in Eachmall? Maybe what you say about shipping time is rare to see. The price of Eachmall' goods is so low and help so many member save a lot of money. Especially in these days. :grog:

Yes i bought a gateway card from you guys on the 9th of MAY, not only did it take you NINE days to process the order, it took you a further EIGHT to take the damn thing to the post office!! So yes, i have ordered from you, and i never will again, as even now, as i write this, nearly 12 weeks on, the card STILL hasn't shown up. So i'm glad paypal opted in my favour and i managed to get the card somewhere else.
Its certainly not "rare to see" as i have noticed others complaining about the abysmal postage time also.

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I usually use the free or cheapest shipping option.
The time depends on which shipping company they use, and the location of the warehouse. It is totally random.
If you get a tracking number that ends in SG, you're looking at about a month or more. I heard Singpost often use boats for shipping to Canada.
If you get a tracking number that ends in CN, probably about 2-3 weeks.
If you get a tracking number that ends in HK, probably about 1-2 weeks.

Never choose a better shipping option when buying from ANY site if you live in Canada.
More expensive shipping options are usually handled by UPS, FedEX, or DHL when it arrives in the country.
These companies charge a "brokerage fee" to bring any item into the Canadian border.
If you pay for better shipping, you'll be in for a pleasant surprise when the mailman at your door asks you to pay an extra $20 or else he won't hand over the package.

I know never to use ups, fedex or dhl etc but eachmall gives you the option to use free or standard shipping($4). Free shipping typically ends up being china economy(very slow) but they don't say what standard shipping is. If its HK post or economy air it would be worth the few extra dollars since it would arrive a lot faster.

Does anyone know what eachmall use for the $4 standard shipping?

Marv

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Yes i bought a gateway card from you guys on the 9th of MAY, not only did it take you NINE days to process the order, it took you a further EIGHT to take the damn thing to the post office!! So yes, i have ordered from you, and i never will again, as even now, as i write this, nearly 12 weeks on, the card STILL hasn't shown up. So i'm glad paypal opted in my favour and i managed to get the card somewhere else.
Its certainly not "rare to see" as i have noticed others complaining about the abysmal postage time also.

When your Gateway from Eachmall left Malaysia? Mine on 26th may... We should start counting from that date - but it's still to looooong.

The free shipping method - they sending items via sea mail and as I googled - it usually takes from 8 to 12 weeks but can even grow to 4 months.

For all people ordering from Eachmall (especially if you live in Europe) - NEVER use free shipping on Eachmall, because it will take FOREVER for your package to arrive.

Shadowhunta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When your Gateway from Eachmall left Malaysia? Mine on 26th may... We should start counting from that date - but it's still to looooong.

The free shipping method - they sending items via sea mail and as I googled - it usually takes from 8 to 12 weeks but can even grow to 4 months.

For all people ordering from Eachmall (especially if you live in Europe) - NEVER use free shipping on Eachmall, because it will take FOREVER for your package to arrive.

I'm guessing mine didn't leave malaysia till the 26th of june, but even so, it took them a MONTH to post it out after receiving it??

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 279

Marv

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I'm guessing mine didn't leave malaysia till the 26th of june, but even so, it took them a MONTH to post it out after receiving it??

The closest date of sea mail leaving Malaysia was 26th of may when you ordered in may and if you ordered in june it should be 26th of june but you ordered in may so Eachmall on unknown purpose sent it on the end of june (maybe warehause shortages). Sea mail is slowest of all and Eachmall didn't even inform us. I had to do research on my own. That 8-12 weeks are standard sea mail delivery times...

If we count weeks:

You are waiting 4 Weeks and 5 Days
and I'm waiting 9 Weeks and 1 Day

fatkinglet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ordered my cart on July 20th with Standard Shipping (eachmall)

2014-07-22 19:46:00 SHENZHEN Posting
2014-07-22 19:47:00 SHENZHEN Despatch from Sorting Center
2014-07-23 10:06:00 SHENZHEN Arrival at Sorting Center
2014-07-23 11:19:00 SHENZHEN Despatch from Sorting Center
2014-07-28 23:10:00 CANADA VANCOUVER Arrival at Sorting Center
2014-07-28 23:10:00 CANADA VANCOUVER Handed over to Customs

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ordered my cart on July 20th with Standard Shipping (eachmall)

2014-07-22 19:46:00 SHENZHEN Posting
2014-07-22 19:47:00 SHENZHEN Despatch from Sorting Center
2014-07-23 10:06:00 SHENZHEN Arrival at Sorting Center
2014-07-23 11:19:00 SHENZHEN Despatch from Sorting Center
2014-07-28 23:10:00 CANADA VANCOUVER Arrival at Sorting Center
2014-07-28 23:10:00 CANADA VANCOUVER Handed over to Customs

couple questions for you.
-by standard shipping you mean the $4 option correct?
-do you know which company they shipped with?
-which seller did you buy from on eachmall?
-how much was it listed for on the site and what amount is charged to your credit card?

let us know when you get it and if you get hit with any import fees.

coldjim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered from YeahGeek:

Anyone know what 'The item is pre-advised' means?

2014-07-18 12:03 Electronic Information added by sender @ SHEN ZHEN
2014-07-18 13:52 Electronic Information confirmed by sender @ SHEN ZHEN
2014-07-25 19:24 Scanned by Espeed Post @ SHEN ZHEN
2014-07-26 15:08
Handed over to Netherlands Post @ NETHERLANDS

2014-07-29 03:32 The item is pre-advised @ UNITED KINGDOM

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It means shipper has already printed shipping label, but parcel has not been received by Netherlands Post yet...............................sudeki300

coldjim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Really? But it says:

2014-07-26 15:08 Handed over to Netherlands Post @ NETHERLANDS

Does that not mean they have the item?

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure as I just looked it up on Google what pre-advised means and that's what it came back with, but your says pre-advised united kingdom. So it might mean they have printed the label of here but have not received the package fron Netherlands post yet........................sudeki300

Either way it just means that one shipping company has printed the label before getting the parcel from the previous shipping company, so it's on its way to you.

elunesgrace

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
$105.57USD -> 672.67 CNY -> $119.86 CDN for two Gateways after applying the $20 off coupon.
Which brings it to $59.93 CDN each. Without the coupon, it'll probably be over $70.

That would make the exchange rate about $0.88 USD = $1.00 CDN.
The actual exchange rate at the time was about $0.93 USD = $1.00 CDN.

At the same time, I placed an order at Eachmall and was billed $61.27 CDN (no coupon needed)
If you live in Canada, I'd probably recommend getting it from Eachmall. I buy stuff from them all the time and never had any issues.
I can't say the same for anyone living in Europe though. I seems like things get lost on the way there.

I can't find the gateway on eachmall. Where did you find it?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Yeahgeek order arrived today. 20 days after I ordered, not toooo bad to be honest considering how cheap it was. I was wondering whether someone could confirm the authenticity of it for me (I don't even know if there are fake gateways going around, but better safe than sorry!)

Pics:

http://i.imgur.com/zzNrxRu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/75TcS4K.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6o1I4Ci.jpg
its real and yes there are fake gateways out there

easiest way to tell its fake is by the middle pin on the red gateway card, if its shorter then all the rest its a fake
also the cart holder inside the box will be made of cardboard instead of plastic

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: